1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for doughgiirl

Jun 1, 2006

1. Thanks so much ;) !!! I can't wait to see pictures!

2. What fun!!! With delightful communication, and instant shipment, I highly recommend this great gal!!! I purchased a beautifully made, very original, outfit for my SD----So ADORABLE!!! And the Talking Game Board she offers is a perfect scale and look for several sizes of the bjd's. It was a wonderful addition for my "kids". Thanks so much!

3. Thanks, playdate :) I'm so happy you like your new stuff!

4. Purchased a pair of msd stripe socks from doughgiirl, very fast shipping, great seller, would defenately buy from again and reccomand! Thanks~ :)

5. Thanks, bpanda! :)

6. Hihi~ purchased a pair of stockings from doughgiirl; she was really nice and kept god comunication! :3 shipped fast and the items arrived in perfect condition ^____^ (will post pictures tomorrow xB; )

7. I did a trade with doughgiirl and it was flawless! She shipped fast and was very friendly to talk with. Plus her mini Ouija boards are just amazing!! :D

8. I had a really great trade with Shellie!

She was awesome when it came to communicating, and her part of the trade - a fantastic handbag - made it to me in record time. If you're looking for something that's high-quality and handmade, I would not hesitate recommending her! (Her bags allow the pattern to match up when folded up, which is really impressive if you ask me.)

The packaging on the box was really cute. ;D Loved the retro images she used on my box. All in all, everything was nicely presented and made!

9. I bought an awesome cobwebby purse from doughgiirl, and it was well-packaged and arrived very quickly!

Also, it came with a weird little cardboard one-eyed monster *thing* inside that makes me giggle every time I look at it. :-D

-Starherd

10. I bought a pair of thigh-high stockings from doughgiirl - they're absolutely perfect. The transaction went off without a hitch and they arrived in good time as well.
      Lovely little details and obvious care put into the package. XD I'll definitely buy from her again.
      -Vega

11. I bought a lovely OUIJA board from doughgiirl. It arrived very fast and well packed. I would highly recomend her as a seller. (sorry for the late feedback, I have been withut internet)

12. waoooowww waooowwww veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful bags !!!!!!
      they are arrived this morning , they are wonderful , i'm very happy !!!!
      thank you shellie !!!!

13. pics of bags with my dolls

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. Oh WOW, bakemono! Thank you so much for sharing the gorgeous photos of your dolls! :)

15. Got a circus purse and love it! They are very bright and crisp in person and the enamel parts are gorgeous. Fun and wild! I need one of these in my size.
      bekka the alice

16. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave such a nice comment :) I have had lots of requests for people sized purses! I hope I can figure it all out one day...I want for me, too! :)

17. Absolutely phenomenal seller! I bought a lovely dress from her, and she kept up excellent communication. The dress arrived packaged very well, and quite quicker than I had expected! The envelope even had a nice picture on it! XD I would definitely buy from her again. *hugs*

18. got a pair of lovely cherry dresses today... jedi-fast shipping, and great communuictor! i love them and look forward to getting some matching purses in the near future!!!

19. I purchased a purse for my MSD from doughgiirl and it is just darling! I love it! Thanks so much!

20. I sold a Bobobie girl body to doughgiirl, and she was a pleasure to work with! She held up her end of the bargain perfectly, kept me updated, and let me know the very second her package arrived. (Which was a relief - I am very paranoid about shipping things.)

Plus, we did a partial trade, and the dress and stocking she sent me were very, very high quality, and cute as heck to boot!! Thank you, doughgiirl, and I hope you enjoy your purchase very much!