1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dove

Feb 27, 2010

1. I sold a number of items to Dove. Great transaction; paid quickly and perfect communication. Thanks so much!

2. Very good buyer, great comunication and she is very responsible
      Without doubt, I would do business with her again

3. Dove adopted my EID Luna Tamer.
      The whole transaction was perfect, as usually. Love to deal with her!
      I couldn't wish a better home for Luna ^^

4. Dove bought some Zoukeimura eyes from me. She paid quickly and the communication was good, we had a nice transaction :)
      I recommend Dove as a very good buyer!!
      Thank you very much Dove!

5. Dove bought several pairs of handmade urethane eyes from me. It was the kind of super-efficient transaction that every seller loves -- fast and concise communication, speedy payment, and Dove let me know when the eyes had arrived safely. Looking forward to being able to complete another transaction with Dove! Thank you!

6. Dove bought an outfit (dollheart) from me. She was sooo fast with the payment!!!!
      She was very polite and comunicative :)
      I highly recommend her and I would repeat like buyer or seller.

7. I sold a TTYA t-shirt to Dove. Transaction was smooth and super easy.
      I won't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you!

8. Dove bought a pair of Tata Paradise pants from me. She was very friendly to deal with, paid quickly and communication was excellent. She let me know when the pants arrived, definately a recommended buyer. Thanks again!

9. Dove bought a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you Dovei! ^^

10. I had a marvelous transaction with Dove. She was patient , very quick to reply and that really helped to speed up the sale.
      She let me know of the safe arrival of her package as soon as she received it and left feedback for me immediately.
      But what made the most positive impression on me was that when I made a mistake in quoting the shipping amount too low, she was extremely understanding and compensated the difference to me even after i had paid it! She's a real angel to work with!
      Thanks for everything!

11. Dove bought a Switch Milhwa head from me. Great communication and fast payment. :D Would do business again. :)

12. I had a great transaction with Dove
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Sold Dove a Vian head and the transaction was flawless. She managed to pay every layaway payment on time, and was prompt in communication. She also let me know as soon as the head arrived. Thank you again!

14. Dove bought some shoes from me and it was a great transaction! Friendly PMs and FAST payment! Highly recommended buyer!!! Thanks again!!!:)

15. Dove bought a Switch wig from me. Excellent transaction! Thank you very much for the lovely purchase! ^__^

16. Dove bought a suit from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She was very friendly and polite to communicate. Kindly let me know as soon as she received the clothes. Thank you very much ^ ^

17. Dove bought a pair of Volks tabi feet from me, and it was a delightful transaction--Dove was quick about paying, friendly and responsive to communicate with my PM, and nice enough to let me know that the feet arrived safely. USPS and Canada Post didn't even take too long about getting the package from me to Dove, whew! ;) Dove is a fantastic buyer, and I hope I have a chance to do business with her again soon! :aheartbea

18. Dove bought a head from me on layaway. Her communication was excellent and friendly. Each payment was made on time. She kept me well-informed while the Canadian post strike was going on.
      Dove is an excellent member at the MP and I highly recommend her.
      Thanks so much Dove!:)

19. Dove bought a cardigan from me. She was a great buyer from her quick payment and very friendly communication. I would love to do business with her again and I will recommend her to all!

20. I have absolutely NOTHING but GOOD things to say about Dove! I bought a Tan MNF Soo from her and have never ever EVER been so happy with a transaction. Communication was perfect. Shipment was prompt. The beautiful girl arrived well packed with tons and tons and tons of added in extras, including an extra special gift of a MNF Lishe head to match the body.

I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dove to all others as she is amazing. I have made a wonderful friend and also gotten one of my favorite dolls out of this transaction. Thank you so so so much!