1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dove

Feb 27, 2010

1. I bought a head from Dove, she was lovely to deal with. She was really patient with me when I had quite a few questions to ask. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a seller, she was fast with shipping and always kept up with communication. Thank you~

2. Dove is an amazing buyer!! :D

I sold my Luts Dreaming El to her. She paid promptly and kept fast and nice communication.
      This has been a wonderful transaction and I highly recommend Dove to anyone on DoA!!

Thanks a lot, it's been a total pleasure!

3. I sold a luts neck to Dove! REALly sweet told me when arrived paid fast! <3 Would do business again!

4. I purchased a Lati White from Dove, and everything was PERFECT! Communication was prompt and friendly... she was super patient and provided quotes for shipping.. the Lati Belle is adorable, and Dove sent little outfits and a wig for her, as well. Everything was very safely packaged. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dove as a seller... she's wonderful! :aheartbea

Chris

5. Dove bought a girl Delf body from me and the transaction went as smooth as anyone could want. Communication was good, payment was prompt and everything went well and good. Definitely a great buyer, thank you so much!

6. Dove brought an El head from me and I highly recommend her. Communication was brilliant, and payment was prompt. I would definately deal with Dove again.

7. Dove is one of the best people to deal with. She ships fast, communication is great and the packaging is extra great. Thank you so much for my Narae. She is awesome!
      Inti

8. I bought FL soso from Dove.Dove was very nice to work with.She was very friendly.She could accept lower price and wrapped the box safely. Thanks!

9. I sold a Lishe head to Dove and she was so nice--paid promptly and was very understanding when I forgot to disclose a scratch on the neck in the sales thread. Much appreciated and highly recommended buyer!

10. Dove commissioned me to paint two heads for her, She was fantastic to deal with and had prompt and friendly communication. I would love to do business again!

11. My sweet sweet dream doll just arrived from Dove and I'm thrilled! Every aspect of this transaction was great - super communication, polite exchanges, professional attitude, and super fast shipping! Dove is simply a fantastic person to deal with. Oh!... and the doll and box were extremely well packaged - no risk of damage! Would definitely purchase again from Dove without a moment of hesitation :0)

~~~~~~~~Thank you so much, Dove! ~~~~~~~~~

12. Dove bought a Delf Soo and an Yder head from me. All the transation has been smooth and easy. She is very nice and we had a great comunication. I will be happy to deal with her again :)

13. +++SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA POSITIVE REPUTATION+++

Bought SWITCHies head,
      dove response quickly, patiently, informative, direct, effective, friendly the point is&#8230;. very very very very... im speechless&#8230; i just dont have words to describe...

well VERY great communication indeed!

VERY RECOMMENDED SELLER!!
      Happy to deal with again later :) Thanks!! once again~! thank you for makin my dream come true <3

14. Dove responded to a WTB thread I had made in the MP for a Dollndoll Loren head and offered me hers. Communication was excellent throughout the process, the head is exactly as described, and I would happily deal with her again. Thank you! :)

15. She ay quickly and the transaction was smooth! POSITIVE!

Yours-Dre

16. Bought an L-Bi faceplate from Dove and couldn't be happier with the transaction. Extremely prompt replies and incredibly friendly and helpful, even willing to ship out the next morning and refund the difference for shipping! Received it today (super fast from Canada) and was VERY well packed. Exactly as described.

Thank you so much, would definitely do business with again and recommend to others! &#9829;

17. Dove bought from me Fontainebleau Dress set.
      Communication was great! She paid really quick, and PM me when the package arrived!

Thank You so much!

18. Dove recently purchased a DDII body from me. Communication was simply fantastic! She even let me know when the item arrived and that she had left feedback! The whole transaction went very smooth and Dove was so nice and pleasant to work with! I would certainly do business with her again!!

19. I bought a suit from Dove ,communication is good and she is very kindness to let me know the package delivery status.Thanks so much ^^

20. I bought an Infiniti Sid male body and special event hands from Dove. Everything was perfect! Communication was prompt and friendly, she was super patient .. and super fast shipping!
      The body is beautifull, like new, and Dove has sent me some gifts for him, as well. Everything was very Safely packaged. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dove as a seller... she's wonderful!:aheartbea