1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dove

Feb 27, 2010

1. I bought a minifee Scar Shiwoo Head from Dove and may I just say she is such a pleasure to work with! She replied quickly and answered any questions I had, along with sending the box as soon as possible. She was wonderful to do business with and i would highly recommend her!

2. Dove purchased a mnf marcia head and wig from me. Payment was prompt and communication was always friendly.
      Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

3. I sold a Dark Elf Soo head, everything was perfect. The communication was very good, she is very quick paid. I recommend her 100%.

4. Dove bought Rosette high hell feet from me and I would like to thank you her for purchase. The transaction was fast and easy! Great buyer!

5. Dove commissioned me once again to paint a doll for her, she was lovely to deal with and I hope for her to send more my way <3

6. I just finished a wonderful repeat transaction with Dove--she bought my Volks old F-08 head, and I couldn't hope to meet a nicer, more generous, or more trustworthy buyer. I'm so happy to know that a doll I've enjoyed is in such a great new home! :aheartbea

7. Dove is a fantastic buyer. She purchased a pair of Narae tiptoe feet from me, and was polite in all her correspondence, responded to PMs in a timely manner, paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived to her. She was also sweet enough to add in 5% for Paypal fees (which I did not require)! I was very impressed with her, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much!

8. Dove is fantastic to work with. She was very quick to pay and respond to my messages, and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again!

9. Dove bought a Delf Soo Angel Elf from me. Had been a pleasant transaction. Good communication and fast payment. A+++.

10. Dove bought a Elf Yder from me and it was a great transaction! Communication was wonderful and she was really nice and easy to work with.

Highly recommend!
      Fantastic buyer!

11. Dove bought from a me a Notdoll Ligaya head and I can truly say that the whole transaction went smooth since she's a very pleasant person to deal with. Very communicative and patient, updated me once she received the parcel and I really appreciated it!
      Thank you very much for your purchase and for the whole pleasant transaction!

12. I purchased a Unoa Lusis madoromi faceplate. perfect transaction. thanks so much

...tiasdolls

13. I just received an Elfdoll Catay from Dove and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction! Dove is a great seller - friendly, helpful and thorough. It was a pleasure doing business with her. The doll was expertly packaged and opening the box it felt like she had come directly from the company. I am very happy to recommend Dove to other forum members and wouldn't hesitate at all in dealing with her again. Thank you so much, Dove! :D

14. Dove purchased an SD head from me. Communication was great and payment was in an instant. A pleasure from start to finish! Thanks!!!

15. I was lucky enough to buy Dove's Vintage Ai Odree (I put her on layaway the day she was posted I think!) and it was a wonderful transaction! Dove was friendly and kept in touch during the entire (short) layaway period. Dove even updated me on the shipping status! The doll was packed insanely well when she arrived! And came in absolutely perfect condition! She came not only with the outfit from the sales thread, but also a gift outfit and a kind note!

It really felt like buying something from a good friend and I am so super happy with my newest little girl :)

16. Another awesome transaction with Dove. Fast shipping, well packaging and communication is extra prompt.
      I was shocked that the package arrived in two days time from Canada to the US. Wow!
      Thank you again and I definitely will buy from Dove again and recommend her highly.

17. Dove adopted a Volks head from me and was wonderful throughout the whole transaction from her initial message up until she informed me that she had received the head. Communication was amazing and I wish every buyer could be just like Dove. Thank you! :)

18. I bought an Elfdoll Vivien from Dove and I must say it was probably the best transaction I've ever had on the marketplace. She was so informative and friendly. She was also so generous, noting that I had fallen in love with the wig and eyes in the photos and included them in the sale. Vivien was packaged exceptionally well and even included all the original boxes (as in, even the Elfdoll cardboard shipping box).

I highly, highly recommend Dove in any transaction!!

19. Bought some Narae HH feet from Dove and the transaction was perfect! She packed the feet carefully in a super cute and sturdy box and left a sweet card. I highly recommend this member to anyone here on DoA. Thanks so much :)

20. Dove bought a dress from me and was a perfect customer ^_^