1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dr.Seiji

Jul 27, 2007

1. Dr.Seiji didn't have a feedback thread yet so I thought I'd start one.

Dr.Seiji participated in a dollmore group order of mine. Had quick payments and was an overall great person to deal with. Purchased something I wanted to get a good look at that I had considered buying and allowed me to open it after I had asked before sending it.
    2. ZOMG!!! ;;____;; thank you for the feedback thread Mel-mel-san ;;___;; I just found out today OMG!!!!
      All thanks for you TT[]TT! I'm really glad I joined the group order!<3<3<3!!!!
    3. I just bought a pair of boots from Dr.Seiji. She even brought them to Dolpa for me to meet and pick up! The boots were great and the transaction was super-smooth.

4. I ordered a pair of eyes from Dr.Seiji. Very prompt communication, and shipping time was WAY above and beyond what I'd expected -- I ordered on a friday night, expecting them to be shipped monday, but she rushed them out to ship before the post office closed. :) The eyes arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. :D
    5. Dr.Seiji bought doll scarfs from me. Great transcation, good communication and prompt payment. Thanks!
    6. Dr.Seiji bought a Volks Cristal head from me. She answered PMs quickly, paid promptly, and was easy to work with!

Thank you! :)
    7. Dr. Seiji purchased some items from my shop. paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended. welcome back anytime
    8. I've just bought a pair of DollHeart shoes from her! *-* She was a so sweet ;-;
      Fast reply, great comunication ^__^~ Thank you! *__*
    9. Dr. Seiji bought some clothes from HSCJ and she was a very nice and sweet customer! We would love to have her come back to our store any time! *hugs*
    10. Dr. Seiji bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      Really nice to do business with.
    11. I bought a Mark wig from Dr.Seiji , she is very nice and ship quickly . highly recommended !
    12. Dr.Seiji took part in my Dollmore group order and was a pleasure to deal with! :D Payments were made on time and communication was amazing. :D Very nice and very friendly.

Thanks for being such a great participant~

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea
    13. Dr.Seiji bought an MSD Schulze from me. Very prompt payment and great communication. Very understanding and GREAT BUYER!
    14. I bought a Vamp Elf Kirill from Dr.Seiji. It was a pleasure doing business with her...replied to my questions and messages pretty quickly...sent him home (what felt like to me) super quick.
    15. I´ve bought from Dr Seiji a wonderfull Cristal head!!! She was so nice and kind, replied fast all my pms :) I really hope to do business again!!!
      Thanks a lot!! :aheartbea
    16. Dr Seiji bought 3 pairs RuddyPeach glass eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly receommend!^_^

It's my pleasure that you like my glass eyes.
      I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks a lot~m(_ _)m
    17. Seiji bought two Volks School heads from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, fast payment, A+ buyer. Would deal with Seiji again in a heartbeat! :)
    18. sold some panpastels to the good doctor.. couldn't ask for more. fantastic buyer! sell with confidence.. thanks so much
    19. I purchased a SD13 boy body from Dr. Seiji.....it was very well packaged and in mint condition.
      Many thanks!
    20. :3 I purchased two outfits from Seiji. She was great with the transactions and was nice enough to put the outfits on hold for me. :D!! She shipped the second outfit to me and it came fine to me. ^_^ I love her so much. :heartbea