1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

. : | Feedback for Dragonesskirra | : .

Mar 19, 2008

1. hello, my feedback page for my faceups , nail mods, seam sanding, and tattoos

please leave feedback.

2. beautifully done job on the faceup commission. Worked well and was open to what I wanted done.
    3. Dragonesskirra bought a pair of Dollmore pants from me. Transaction went perfectly smooth, I'll recommend her anytime. Thank you!
    4. Dragonesskirra bought on a short layaway my Linlan tanned complete set. She paid fast with her payments and was always in contact. I ship her doll tomorrow and I am hoping if this girl ever needs a new home I can adopt her back as this was indeed a doll hard to part with.
    5. dragonesskirra bought a body from me. She paid exactly when she said she would and is very pleasant to deal with. :D
    6. I sold Dollheart MSD outfit to dragonesskirra.
      Everything was smooth and great.
      I would love to do business with dragonesskirra again!
    7. Dragonesskirra : she bought some item from me, fast paiment, great communication, she leave positiv feedback ! thank you very much !
    8. She bought my So-Ji and she paid promptly and kept in awesome contact with me!
    9. Dragonesskirra bought a fur wig from me.
      Great communication and prompt payment, everything went smoothly.

Thank you^^
    10. Dragonesskirra bought some puki wigs from me and it was a very good transaction all around. I had to go out of town while our transaction was still in process and she was understanding and kept up with her payment and communication. A++++

~Thanks again!
    11. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v
    12. Super fast payment and great communication! A wonderful buyer! ^_^
    13. Fast payment and wonderful communication, a great buyer. ^_^
    14. Dragonesskirra bought some SD tops from me. She was great with communication anad promtp with payments! A most excellent buyer:)
    15. A pleasure to deal with her!! I bought her a momo and is fantastic..she is an artist...she did a wonderful job on her face up!!! Also we did a trade, and I just have too many good things to say..great cominication, fast shiping, great prices, layaway, trades ahh what more you can ask!! thank you very much, I´m so happy with and feel lucky as well :)...God bless.
    16. had a good transaction with dragonesskirra she bought my super gem legs and feet, paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. thanks so much!
    17. Bought a head from her. Quick and easy process and it was shipped in a very timely manner. It was a joy buying from her!
    18. I sold 08 man head to dragonesskirra. She paid very fast and she let me know when the head arrived. She's friendly and its a pleasure dealing with her.

19. I bought a DZ Yage head from kirra, and it got here just a few days after purchase in a very safe packaging! Great communication too. :D
    20. I sold some eyes to dragonesskirra, and she was very quick in payment and had excellent communication ^^. I'd love to deal with her again.