1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DragonHawk

Apr 24, 2007

1. I purchased an Iplehouse Claude at a very reasonable price. He is in perfect condition and was shipped promptly. Communication was excellent when there was a one-day delay on shipping. Can't fault her on the delay though with this weather. I was just mentioning it because its nice to be told, even with such a small delay.

2. I bought a pair of eyes from DragonHawk she was easy to deal with and very friendly. Her communication was excellent and the item got to me in the condition promised in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to deal with her again!

3. I bought/partial traded a SOOM Cuprit from DragonHawk. It was a fantastic experience. She was very patient with me when I had to wait a few days before paying, and we even worked out a partial trade for my Dollheart red riding hood set. Once I paid for her, DragonHawk and I shipped on the same day, and Cuprit arrived to me today. She was packed wonderfully, and is more beautiful in person than I could have imagined. I absolutely love her to pieces. It was a perfect transaction, and I hope I have the chance to trade with/sell to/buy from DragonHawk again. :aheartbea

4. Had a wonderful transaction and am very pleased with the aprons i bought. Lovely!

5. I bought a pair of SD shoes from DragonHawk. Shipping was super fast and communication was great! I would deal with her anytime!
      Thanks again!:sweat

6. I had a fantastic trade with DragonHawk. Super fast shipping and communicative. Thank you Hugs!

7. I bought a modified Delf head from DragonHawk. Communication was excellent, and DragonHawk was very good about keeping me informed about delays in the shipping. The head was packed very well and overall I'm very pleased with the transaction :) thanks again!

8. Absolutely awesome seller! We did a trade and she was great. :)

9. I bought a grey mohair wig from DragonHawk.
      the transaction was perfect.
      I would certainly do business with DragonHawk again.
      thank you

10. I bought a sword from DragonHawk and everything was great about the transaction from start to finish! She was very nice and the communication was great. I would buy again from her in a heartbeat!

11. I purchased some neck connectors from DragonHawk. The transaction was so smooth and DragonHawk was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely purchase from DragonHawk again in the future! Highly recommended! :lol:

12. I purchased an Iplehouse "oYID" girl body from DragonHawk, I was able to make layaway payments and communication was excellent. She arrived packed in nice fancy tissue paper and all s-hooks in sealed plastic baggies. Everything in great condition. Thanks. :)

13. I bought some Luts boots from DragonHawk and she sent them super fast and everything was great. Thanks!!!

14. I bought a pair of eyes off of her and she was great. I'd buy from her again anytime. :)

15. Great transaction! We did a half trade for a 1/3 Dream of Doll body. She was nice enough to put the doll body on hold till I got paid. Then once I was paid I sent her the money and her commission doll corset. Once done she sent me really nice photos of the doll corset so I could use it on my etsy. Thank you! This was a really good transaction and I really enjoyed dealing with and would do it again!

16. I purchased a pair of SD-scale swords and a black pair of SD17-sized harem pants from DragonHawk. What a delightful individual! This transaction went smoothly from beginning to end, and communication was extremely friendly and engaging. The items were safely and individually packed, and arrived quickly. I cannot recommend her enough!

17. Dragonhawk purchased a doll head from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. The payment was made promptly and the communication was perfect. I would gladly deal with her again. Thank you very much for the smooth and perfect transaction.

18. I sold a wig to DragonHawk. Overall, excellent transaction! Fast and friendly communication. Payment sent quickly. I was notified as soon as it arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and glad to recommend. Thanks for an excellent transaction! :thumbup

19. It was a pleasure to make a bussiness with DragonHawk. I sold her SD head. Payments were quick and communications were friendly. Thank you.

20. I sold a pair of Soom horns to DragonHawk. Paid promptly and was lovely to deal with. :3nodding: