1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DragonHawk

Apr 24, 2007

1. purchased a pair of old luts delf boy hands from DragonHawk.
      shipping was prompt, the hands were just as pictured, and communication was great; they even checked in when the delivery estimate had come and gone, but usps had decided not to update tracking.
      I would happily do business with them again!

2. She bought Cass parts from me, and was really nice and a pleasure to work with! Thanks!

3. I bought a set of Nephelin Horns from DragonHawk and it was an easy, professional transaction-- prompt shipping, friendly PMs and careful packing! I'd buy again anytime! :D

4. DragonHawk bought my Migidoll Jina head. She was very pleasant to deal with and very fast with communications. She paid promptly and she also let me know when the head arrived. Very kind and wonderful to deal with. Definitely well recommended and would be happy to sell to her again! :)

5. @DragonHawk bought a Soom Dia Head from me. Great deal. Everything went easy and simple. The buyer is serious and responsible. I would happily do business with @DragonHawk again! :hug:

6. I sold a Dollits head to @DragonHawk and the whole transaction was super wonderful! Her PMs were very friendly and keep me updated as soon as she received the package.

positive feedback indeed :hug:

7. I purchased a Delf Moon from Dragonhawk and they were lovely through the whole transaction. They allowed me very kindly to pay as a layaway and helped me when I suddenly had to change my shopping address. Would not hesitate to work with them again!

8. DragonHawk sold me a Delf neck mech. Fantastic seller - excellent communication and fast shipping! Thank you so much!

9. i sold an April Story Senior 17 body to @DragonHawk on 5 Nov :) transaction was a breeze - they were pleasant to communicate with and paid very promptly. would deal with anytime, thank you so much!

10. Bought a modded Dream of Doll E-an head from DragonHawk. Wonderful transaction! Friendly, quick to respond to messages, quick shipping and great packaging. Would buy from again!
      Thank you!

11. POSITIVE
      I bought a pair of Delf Hands from DragonHawk. They were prompt with communication and the hands were sent out quick. The hands arrived safely bubble wrapped and secure.
      Definitely recommend as a seller.! :D

12. DragonHawk bought a pair of Breccia ears from my Soom order. Payment and communication were always prompt and I was told when the item arrived. Overall a pleasure and I'd love to deal with again, thank you!

13. Dragon hawk purchased a shoushou doll Gouhuai from me. The communication is well and the transaction is smooth. I recommend her as a perfect buyer.

14. DragonHawk purchased a Dollshe Aramis head from me. Very pleasent to talk to and paid propmtly on the date we agreed on :3nodding: I'm happy with the transaction and would gladly do another one with her.

Thank you! :D

15. The moment I saw DragonHawk’s listing for a Dollshe Aramis head, my heart immediately skipped a beat. I have been searching for this handsome sculpt, for he is the only doll that would be able to embody a beloved character of mine. With haste, I sent DragonHawk a message, offering to purchase Aramis, and she promptly responded. After a small discussion, I transferred the payment with joy, and Aramis was shipped out the following Monday.

Now, I am delighted to write that Aramis has been safely received, and he is just perfect. DragonHawk packaged him with great care, and I beyond grateful to have this sculpt in my collection. This was such a wonderful experience; during the process, DragonHawk was kind, efficient, and communicative. Should the opportunity arise to enter into another transaction with DragonHawk, I would do so, without hesitation. You have my gratitude, DragonHawk, for helping me grow my cherished resin family!

16. Positive Transaction

I bought a Migidoll Cynical Yujin head from DragonHawk and it was a perfect transaction! Responses were very fast and friendly, the head was shipped the next day and arrived very safely packed. Wonderful seller! Thanks so much!

17. I am SO happy with my transaction with DragonHawk. They found my ancient WTB and offered a Royal Purple Fer I was desperately searching for. They were super accommodating and shipped literally the next day. I HIGHLY recommend them. <3

18. Positive (Recommended) - I bought a Miracle Doll Sariel Bust Stand from DragonHawk. The entire transaction went smoothly, she was very patient and communication was swift and clear. She did a great job packaging the item and kept me informed as to when she sent it.

19. Sold a pair of soom breccia ear to @DragonHawk and they were wonderful to sell to! Fast payment and they let me know when the ears had arrived! Would love to work with them again!