1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dragonlovesdolls

Feb 19, 2007

1. Hi there,
      Please leave feedback for purchases from me or from you :)
      I have purchased at least 7 dolls from DoA member, all most my whole doll family. However, that was before feedback threads started, so I am a bit behind, but well intentioned. I also have !00% feedback on ebay under vinyl-child-mom. So please feel free to check that out as well. Thanks for your time!
    2. Dragonlovesdolls just bought several pieces of clothing from me, and was a complete sweetheart to deal with--friendly, prompt about paying, and nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. Highly recommended! :daisy
    3. Emmie was a wonderful person to sell to! Always very pleasant and patient, prompt with payments. She was a dream to deal with, and I hope I have the pleasure again in the future!
    4. Emmie is such a sweet person. I did a commission for her. She paid very quickly and always kept in communication with me. She is such a joy and has become a great friend. Thanks!!!
    5. Excellent buyer! Very sweet and friendly. Prompt with PMs and payment. Thank you so much, Emmie! <3333 :D
    6. Emmie is a wonderful buyer! She is very sweet and polite in her emails, she has paid immediately and waited patiently for my stock to arrive. Thanks so much I hope we'll deal again :D
    7. Emmie bought a doll from me via layway. She requested 4 months, but she paid it off in 1 month! She's lovely to deal with, and a very prompt buyer with ease of contact! Reccomended, thank you very much!
    8. Emmie sent two heads to me for face-ups. She was very quick with communication and payment and also a pleasure to talk to. Would very happily do business with again!
    9. Emmie bought a doll from me and was great to deal with! Very communicative and fast payer. i highlt recommend her to anyone
    10. Excellent buyer! Paid super fast and very friendly! Thanks!
    11. dragonlovesdolls bought a tea set from me and coke bottles too! transaction with her was really smooth and she's really friendly too!

thank you! ^^
    12. dragonlovesdolls bought a Tinybear Mina doll from me, she is a dear, a pleasure to do business with..... highly recommender buyer.
    13. Dragonlovesdolls bought a little Dollzone doll from me! Her communication was great and her payments were very prompt! It was a great transaction! I would love to work with her again.

14. Dragonlovesdolls bought a tiny from me. She was very fast with payment, kept great communication. A wonderful person to a great transaction. thank you very much again.xuan.
    15. Awesome customer and tons of fun-super communication. Lightning fast payment-A+ all the way!
    16. She bought a SD size living room set from me, paid super fast, was very nice, and communicated wonderfully. I would do business with her in a Heart-Beat.
    17. Dragonlovesdolls bought a darling bjd from me. It was a hard doll for me to send on, but D made it easy. She was wonderful to chat with, and it was a delightful transaction. Thanks so much!!!
    18. A very pleasant transaction with Dragonlovesdolls! She bought my AiL Elijah head, paid promptly and kept in touch. Thanks again!:)
    19. I sold a couple of dolls to Dragonlovesdolls and the transaction was awesome. She was very friendly and always kept up great communication. It was an easy transaction. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you =)
    20. I sold my little Miel to Emmie - a wonderful transaction. She is a great communicator, fast pay, and is giving my little Lati a good home. So happy! (: