Feedback for Draiol

Jan 2, 2017

1. If you have a transaction with me, please leave a comment on your experience.

Thank you very much!

2. Hello,

I traded one of my wigs for some wig wefts from Draiol, everything came as described and well packaged. She was wonderful with communication and shipped next day (same as I did) I would recommend doing businesses with her. 10/10 wonderful transaction and such a sweet person!

3. Hi!

I just did a trade with her between Sweden and the US and she was nothing but wonderful. Everything was handled promptly and items were as promised and packaged perfectly :)

Thanks again!

4. I had the pleasure of doing your trade with this user. Everything went great!

5. I bought a FeePle65 Chloe from Draiol. Communication was excellent and she was so patient when I asked dozens of questions. She shipped her quickly after full payment recv'd. A very lovely seller that I would gladly buy from again. Thanks again!!!

6. I bought some hooves from Draiol and couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Excellent communication, securely packaged, shipped immediately....wonderful all around.

7. Bought a pair of RS msd hooves-- excellent transaction and perfect seller! Prompt responses and speedy shipping! Packed extremely well and in perfect condition! Will be glad to do business in the future!

8. I bought a pair of eyes from Draiol, communication was clear and easy, and shipping was swift and fast! I would definitely buy from them again!

9. I bought a Bobobie Sprite head from her!❤ It came to me well packaged and not a scratch to be seen, and I got the most perfect eyes too. I'd definitely buy other things from her!✌