1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DraloreShimare

Nov 20, 2006

1. Hello, just decided that I should begin a feedback thread. Please leave feedback here if you've had a transaction with me.

2. I've done several trades with Dra (she crochets beautiful things for my darlings. ^^) and she has always been diligent and works extra-hard to get it done and make it lovely!

3. Very polite, rapid payment, and great with staying in contact :D
      Thank you very much!

4. Wonderful buyer! Very fast payment! I hope to do business with you again!

5. Dralore bought a pair of boots from me and paid promptly. Smooth transaction :]

6. I bought some doll hands from DraloreShimare and they arrived quickly and were in great condition. I'd definitely do business with her again!

7. We had a great transaction with DraloreShimare. Couldn't ask for a better buyer and a real pleasure to deal with.

8. Dralore bought a couple tanktops from me and paid very promptly, and was very pleasant to sell to. ^_^

9. I've ordered things with Dra several times. She's very trustworthy, reliable, and knows her stuff.

10. Well, this time I bought shoes from her and everything went great. The shoes arrived amazingly fast @__@

11. I participated in a Group Order organized by DraloreShimare. It went very smoothly, she updated regularly and always responded to PM's. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

12. i was in a luts order that draloreshimare ran. it was a smooth order and everything arrived quickly and she made updates on the order often :D i would join in on another group order

13. She helped me get the body for my girl! She ran a lovely luts group order, shipped everything fast and kept us all updated whenever something came up.

She was very nice and I would love to do business with her again. :)

14. I was part of a group order that DraloreShimare ran and everything went very smoothly! ^__^

15. I was in a Luts Group order run by DraloreShimare--super-smooth transaction, no problems and my wig got here fast! I'd definitely do business with her again :)

16. I was in her Luts group order and she did a wonderful job! ^__^ Thank you so much! =D

17. Great buyer. Fast payment and good communication. Thank you! =)

18. I sold Dralore a belt. She paid promptly and kept in contact, and made my end of the transaction really smooth. ^^

19. Another great transaction with Dralore. Prompt payment. The perfect buyer! Thanks so much!

20. Sold some pants to her, and everything went great! Thanks very much again! =D