1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dreamfall

Apr 9, 2009

1. I sold a Nanuri 07 to Dreamfall. She was very sweet throughout the transaction, prompt with communication and let me know as soon as he arrived.

I'd happily do business with Dreamfall again! :D

2. Dreamfall is good with communication and prompt with payment. Excellent person to transact with!
      (purchase of Dollshe head).

3. I sold an expensive outfit to Dreamfall and everything went very well! Excellent!
      Alex

4. I sold an Elysium doll head to Dreamfall and the transaction went very well. Great communications, very nice to do business with. Highly recommend!

5. Dreamfall purchased my Volks FCS elf boy, she was super nice to trade with, her short layaway was paid promptly and communication was great :treecookie He took a while to arrive but she was extremely patient and also let me know when he arrived safely :) I would love to trade again in the future and would highly recommend a transaction with Dreamfall to anyone :fangirl:

6. Dreamfall and I traded her Elfdoll K head + cash for my Lotus Near from me and everything went perfectly! She paid & send the head super fast and was always friendly throughout the transaction! Thank you so much ^_^

7. I sold and OR doll head to Dreamfall

communication was great and everything went smoothly, I'd be very happy to do business with her again, thank you :)

8. I bought a Dollshe IM Hound head (tan) from Dreamfall and everything went great. Communication was great and shipping was quick.
      And she's a very talented artist. She gave the head a wonderful face-up.
      Thank you again for this great transaction !

9. I purchased a Dollshe boy from Dreamfall and she was very lovely to deal with. She was really patient with me when I had quite a few questions to ask regarding payment and shipping. My boy arrived in record time and in 100% perfect condition. The packaging was with care and communication was excellent. I can highly recommend her as a wonderful seller.

Thank you again!

10. I've commissioned Dreamfall to do a scarring mod on my Iplehouse EID body and some blushing on a pair of EID claw hands. Not only was she very prompt in her response and communication, she even took the initiative to contact the post office when the package took a longer time than usual to deliver it to her place. She followed closely to the details and examples I gave for the commission and I was TOTALLY blown away by the result. I simply LOVE how the scars and blushing turned out in the end. The amount of detail she put on her work is amazing. The parts were neatly and securely packed as well (she was sweet enough to give me some yummy candy as a gift too) when they returned back to me. All in all, it was a wonderful experience.

This is my first time commissioning her, but after this I will definitely return back to get a slot from her once more. A wonderful artist. :D Thanks again!

11. I commissioned Dreamfall for a face-up on my Granado Mads and I'm simply in love with her fantastic job ! She really took care of the details.
      Communication was very nice and the shipping was very quick.
      Excellent artist and a very nice person. I will be glad to commission her again ! ^^

12. Dreamfall painted two of my heads. One of the heads also included blushing the NS head to tan. Both heads turned out much better than I ever hoped! They are exactly like I wanted them.
      Dreamfall is very easy to communicate with and she replied very fast to every PM. She was always friendly :D

13. Does anyone have her DOA?

14. It's been a long time since you wrote. But if you still have any questions, feel free to ask ^^

15. A little delay, but here I am!
      Contact was really nice and payment was fast! thank you so much! <3

16. I purchased a Freedom Teller Detective Holmes Outfit and the item was packed nicely and is in excellent condition - almost looks as if it had never been worn. I am delighted.

17. I purchased an Or-Doll Anderl head from Dreamfall and it was packaged nicely and shipped promptly. I would purchase from them again!

18. I purchased a Nabarro Cyril head from Dreamfall and the transaction was very smooth. Responses were quick and helpful, and the head arrived well packaged. Thank you so much! ^__^

19. I bought a Dollzone Benjamin from Dreamfall and they were amazing with both communication and in going above and beyond for me! They helped me decide the best way to go about shipping the doll and they answers any and all questions that I had. The doll also looked great and arrived safely. I could not recommend Dreamfall more : ) Thanks again!