1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dreampathfinder

Nov 28, 2008

1. I purchased a Senior Delf body from dreampathfinder. She shipped super quickly and everything was extremely well packaged.

Her communication was great and she was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her as a seller and would be happy to business with her again. The condition of the body is excellent thank you so much! :D

2. purchased a shiwoo from her, she was very sweet and patient with me! She shipped him out quickly and he arrived just as quickly he was very well packed! ^ _ ^ it was a pleasure to do business with her, would love to again! As a seller I very highly recommend her. Her communication is impeccable.

3. I bought an AR Sleeping Dana from her. Great communication yet again and overall fantastic transaction! Definitely recommended. ^^

4. Bought a KDF Cherry from Dreampathfinder, BEAUTIFUL doll and she also sent extras and original pictures and info packet that came from LUTS! I was very happy and suprised! Great seller! Will buy from again!

5. I took part in a split for the new Abadon's head with dreampathfinder. All went perfect, with great communication and fast shipment. 100% recommended seller!

6. I bought a Luts body from Dreampathfinder easy smooth purchace, fast delivery body was i perfect condition. Would be more than happy to buy from her again thankyou :):)

7. I bought beautiful Soo Dark Human from dreampathfinder ~ Everything went greatly, and I received doll really well packed and in great condition! Thank you, would be great to buy from you again ~

8. I purchased a Luts Delf Dambi from dreampathfinder as a Christmas gift for my room mate and dreampathfinder was just wonderful to deal with! She shipped him out quickly and sent me the tracking info and packed him very well - thank you so much, you should have seen how happy Paula was opening that box!!!

:) :) :) :)

9. Paula is me, and I second this review wholeheartedly--my Dambi was very carefully packed and arrived in flawless shape, and I am so delighted with him! Many, many thanks to dreampathfinder for making my first doll possible :D

10. dreampathfinder was an absolutely amazing person to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough. I feel very lucky to have had such a GREAT transaction!

11. dreampathfinder sold me a Senior Delf boy body in excellent condition! He's just like a brand new body.. Came with assemble guide and small gifts from LUTS as well ^^-
      Understandable and reliable seller, thank yooou! >w< :aheartbea

12. I bought a beautiful Tanned El on layaway from Dreampathfinder and I can say that this could not have gone any better! She is very prompt with answering my emails and she even tells me before hand if she will not be able to contact me for a few days. Shipping was fast and package arrived COMPLETELY unscathed! I am very impressed! :3 Really awesome seller, I highly recommend her! Thanks again!

13. I bought a SSDF Cane head from dreampathfinder. Everything from communication to shipping went smooth and fast. I certainly recommend her. :)

14. I bought a honey delf lolly from dreampathfinder, she was shipped quickly and packaged very well. Would deffinately deal with again!

15. bought a luts man head from her, he's awesome i love him, perfect for my charachter!

16. I bought a body for dreampathfinder and she was awesome to deal with! She was very kind and she had great communication and packaging! Thank you so much.

17. I bought a feeple65 doll from dreampathfinder and the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish! Seller is very nice and kind and sweet! Everything was very well packed and shipping was very fast! The item was perfect! I love it very much!
      I will be most happy to do buy from her again!!! I highly recommend buying from dreampathfinder, a very great seller!!

18. I bought a beautiful Luts Zuzu Delf Velo the Snow Witch from dreampathfinder!

I wasn't able to pay right away, but she worked things out with me. She's super nice and easy-going, and I'd gladly do more business with her. :)

19. Dreampathfinder has been great in communication and shipping. It was shipped quick and safe! <3 I love my new Cian. Thank you! Would buy from this seller again :D.

20. Positive! I bought a MNF/KDF hybrid via layaway. dreampathfinder was very accommodating and communication was fast and always kind. dreampathfinder shipped right away and I have to say, everything was packed very, very thoroughly and carefully. dreampathfinder is a dream seller! Thank you SO much!!!