1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dreamyraven

Jan 19, 2007

1. Feedback would be lovely^^

2. Whee! I get to be first! :)

I just bought an Iplehouse Silvia default wig from Dreamyraven... she gave me a great price on shipping and very pleasant communication. The wig is in as excellent condition as described, and it's absolutely beautiful. It was Ilya's belated christmas present, and he is wearing it while naked right now. Thanks so much!

3. Dreamyraven bought an outfit from me. She had good communication, prompt payment - couldn't be happier ^^! Thanks~

4. Dreamyraven participate to my Gumdrops' january pre-order, great transaction, fast payment, & very nice to talk to. A pleasure !
      Many thanks.

5. Dreamyraven bought an outfit from me. We had good communication. She paid promptly, everything went smoothly. It was a pleasant international transaction. Thank you!!

6. Dreamyraven bought a couple of small items from me, and the transaction was very easy. I would not hesitate having another transaction with her.

7. She bought a SSW shirt from me and the transaction went very well :)

8. Dreamyraven joined my Luts group order. Great transcation, good communication and fast payment. Highly recommended!

9. Dreamyraven commissioned me for some clothing items for her Iplehouse MSD, and she was lovely to deal with. Prompt payment, friendly, and communicative. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :)

10. Dreamyraven ordered some fur wigs from me and was wonderful with everything. Quick payment and communication, very friendly, and she let me know when they arrived, as requested. Thanks for a great transaction!

11. Dreamyraven purchased an Unoa Lusis from me, she paid very quickly, was lovely to talk with and a brilliant buyer ^_^ Would not hesitate to do business with her again! ^_^
      Thank you!!!

12. Dreamyraven commisioned from me dress and 2 corsets,
      she paid quickly and the communication was very good.

Thank you! I hope to work with you again :)

13. positive feedback good comunication, very kind and fast to pay

14. Dreamyraven commissioned an outfit from me for her Iplehouse girl. She was friendly, answered PMs right away, and paid promptly. All in all an excellent international transaction! :)

15. Dreamyraven participated in a split that I ran- communication was very fast as well as payments-- Thank you again!! :D