1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Duckherd

Oct 4, 2009

1. A place for my feedback. Thanks!

2. Duckherd bought some wigs for me. Communication was great!
      She is very pleasant to deal with.

:-)

3. I sold a wig to Duckherd. She is an excellent buyer and very patient. Thank you so much!

4. i sold a wig to Duckherd! she was patient with me when there was a delay in shipping and kept in wonderful communication in the meantime. almost all of my PMs were answered within 12 hours of sending. highly recommended!

5. Duckherd participated in one of my Leekeworld group orders. Great individual to deal with, quick payments and super friendly.

6. duckherd participated in my Fairyland GO. Quick payment and let me know right away when they got their order. Very Friendly. Hope to see you in another Go sometime^^
      Thanks again for participating :)

7. ~Positive~
      Duckherd participated in my Crobidoll GO. She paid quickly for her items and let me know as soon as they arrived to her.
      Thank you for participating! (^-^)v

8. Fantastic Group Order participant, wonderful transaction all the way around. Answered all pms & e-mails quickly and let me know her package had arrived safely. I highly recommend to other sellers.

9. Duckherd participated in my Iplehouse GO. She was easy to communicate with and extremely pleasant. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks! :)

10. POSITIVE: Duckherd bought a volks msd hakama set from me. Communication was fast and payment was completed even faster! I highly recommend Duckherd and would do business again with her! Enjoy the hakama Duckherd!

11. I sold a Soom Chrom head to Duckherd. Timely communication and paid quickly. The transaction was smooth and pleasant. I definitely recommend her, and would not hesitate to deal in another transaction!

Thanks, and enjoy your Chrom!

12. I sold my NS male Supergem body and Chrom firelord legs to Duckherd, and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was always kept throughout, Duckherd was always beyond friendly and even when I forgot to send Chrom's s-hooks (d'oh!) and had to re-send another package she was very understanding. She paid prompty and overall it was a fantastic experience. Thanks again for the sale! I would def do business with again! :D

13. I bought two wigs from Duckherd and she was really helpful. She provided pictures for me when I asked. Communication was great. They arrived quickly and safely. Great seller.

14. I bought two wigs from Duckherd. Shipped very quickly and well packaged. Great transaction.

15. Duckherd sold me wig. I asked for picture on doll. And I got several pictures very quickly. Communication was fast and pleasant. And shipping was so quick. It arrived to me in like two days. That is mad!!! Thank you for lovely wig Duckherd

16. Bought a pair of jointed hands from Duckherd. Communication was pleasant and prompt, the item was posted quickly and was very well packaged. Thanks for the great transaction, I would definitely recommend her as a seller to anyone!

17. Got some boots from this seller. shipping was super and commication was excilent.

18. I bought a msd maid outfit and a pair of long stripped socks from Duckherd!
      It came in today and I couldn't be happier! At first I wasn't sure if it would fit my msd but Duckherd helped me to figure it out! She compared both measurements and found they would most likely fit!
      Communication went smoothly with no problems at all and I was kept up to date on its shipping!
      Duckherd is a great example of an excellent mp seller and I would definitely buy from again!

19. I purchased some Leeke shoes from Duckherd. Friendly and prompt communication, I'd happily do business with her again!

20. I purchased 2 SD hats from Duckherd and shipping was quick and communication was nice. Would love to work with again. ^___^