Feedback for DUSK

Jan 25, 2017

1. Hi all! Just starting off a feedback thread. If you've had a transaction with me I encourage you to leave feedback for me here. Thanks!!

#1 Dusk, Jan 25, 2017
      Last edited: May 9, 2017
    2. Dusk bought an Iplehouse SID Sleeping Beauty outfit from me. It was a delightful transaction, with full and prompt payment and pleasant conversation to while away the transit time. I would absolutely do business again. Thank you!

3. I had a wonderful transaction with @Dusk - he bought an Iplehouse pistol prop from my listing.
      Very pleasant messages - prompt responses - and super speedy paypal! AND he let me know
      that the package arrived safely too! Thank you for a *great* transaction!!!

4. Dusk bought my Iplehouse Yui head and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was friendly and payment was very prompt. I got a message once the item had arrived so I was assured that everything had gone smoothly. I would not hesitate to have dealings with Dusk again in the future.

5. I had another great transaction with @Dusk — this time for an Iplehouse Giorgio head.
      Again - super friendly and always prompt communications, super speedy paypal!
      * AND * - he let me know when the box arrived safely too!
      THANKS so much for giving Giorgio a new home!!!

6. positve

dusk purchased an iple eid women body from me, payment was super fast and communication was super smooth. thank you very much! would trade again.