1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for duskblue :)

Apr 29, 2012

1. duskblue Participated in a Luts 2014 Winter Event GO I ran. And was absolutely Lovely. Fast communication and payments and kept up to date on all Go activity. Very friendly and it was a pleasure working with duskblue. I would definitely welcome them in any future activities I hold.

2. I bought an MSD head from Lori. It arrived today and it is perfect, just as described! And Lori is a sweetheart; a pleasure to talk to and responds very quickly! Thank you so much! <3

3. I bought a wig from Duskblue. She shipped super fast and communication was amazing. Item was as described and looks even better in person :)
      Thank you so much!!!

4. I bought a wig from Duskblue. She was wonderful to deal with, and an incredibly nice person. The wig arrived very quickly, and is wonderful in person. I highly recommend her. Thanks!

5. I bought a KDF winter event head from duskblue, communication was great and I got to do a short layaway. It was packed super safely and arrived without any problems. I would definitely work with duskblue again, everything went really smoothly.

6. I joined Blue in a split for Luts Berry~
      Blue was super awesome, she kept me updated with everything!
      She even sent me photos of my body + event head before sending it off to me.
      I would love to join another split with Blue again!

7. I bought a wig from duskblue and the transaction was perfect! Her communication was excellent. The wig is exactly as described and arrived way quicker than I expected, considering it was coming through customs. :) Thank you!!!

8. duskblue purchased a wig from me; paid quickly and is a super good communicator, thanks so much!

9. duskblue bought my Soom Sov Elf and it was a great transaction... paid quickly and kept in contact with me the whole time. I'd have no problem dealing with duskblue again! ^_^

10. I traded with Duskblue and she was wonderful to deal with. Communication and postage was wonderful. Her doll was wrapped carefully and I can tell she looked after her really well! I'm very happy with the trade and I am glad she was happy too. I would definitely deal with her again.

11. I bought resin parts from Duskblue ~
      A little mishap with sending of wrong parts but it was settled right away and no delay!
      I wouldn't mind doing transaction with her again!

Thank you for shipping the items quickly and safely!

12. I bought a soom teenie mermaid tail from Duskblue, The whole transaction was great. She gave a little extra time, that I asked for. She packaged really well and the parts got safely to me. Thanks Soo much Lori!

13. I bought a wig from duskblue, and it went wonderfully. She shipped it for me next day and immediately sent me a tracking number. Wig looked great and was exactly as described. Thanks so much!

14. duskblue and I did a split in Luts TDF Centaur.
      Very good split partner. Communication was great, very polite and pays very quickly.

15. duskblue purchased a wig from me. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you :)

16. Duskblue was the other half of my HDF Twins split. She is very very good with communication and prompt payments and she let me know when her doll arrived. A model split partner, I would definitely work with her again!

17. I bought a wig from Duskblue. I was shown extra photos when I asked and given all the information I requested in a very timely manner. Packaged shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Thank you!

18. I bought eyes from duskblue. They were mailed very quickly and packaged well. THANK YOU Lori! I would definitely do business with Lori again.

19. I have buy a feny-necy tail from duskbue. Very good communication and quick send +1

20. I bought some white sandals from duskblue. Everything was perfect! Would definitely do business with her again ^^