1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DWPhilpott

Nov 18, 2010

1. Hi gang,
      Please leave a feedback if we've done any transactions.
      Thanks everyone!

2. DWPhilpott purchased a head from me on layaway & not only was prompt with PMs but paid off the balance quicker than I expected. Thank you for a lovely transaction!
      Anna Marie

3. I bought a Pipos Baha Kitty from DWPhilpott, and traded for another Baha Kitty. Both transactions were excellent. He is a great communicator, honest, fair, and shipped promptly. Highly recommended, and thanks!

4. I bought a doll from Don and it was a seamless trasaction

5. Don Bought a Soom Vega head from me. They had great communication, prompt payment, and an overall worry free transaction! I would highly recommend them!

6. DW Philpott bought a Pipos Minuet from me on layaway...payments were super prompt and communication was awesome! I HIGHLY recommend and would gladly work with DW again! Perfect transaction!
      Thank you so much!!! <3

7. Don purchased my Leekeworld Mihael on Layaway. Payments were always quick and on time. Communication was fantastic and this was just an overall wonderful transaction. Thanks again! Would do business with you anytime!

8. I bought a Iplehouse EID from Don on layaway. As we exchange the ebony skin sword dancer he was very well protected in his original box. Thanks Don, let's do business again.

Carol