1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *[E]*

May 6, 2009

1. Traded my Rapa's Factory Wei with her Chocopuki. Shipping was prompt, and it got here super fast. Excellent communication throughout. A++

2. I bought a RealPuki Kaka faceplate from *[E]* and I'm very happy! Communication was awesome and she shipped extremely fast. The faceplate was very securely wrapped and it arrived safely. I'd gladly deal with this person again :)

3. I bought LTF girl body from *[E}*. She was really patient and pleasure to tell with. The package arrived really quickly in great condition! I would definitely deal with *[E]* again and would recommend her to others! <3

4. I sold an MSD sized fur wig to *[E]*, quick payment, everything went smoothly :)

5. I bought a MNF Karsh head from *[E]* and I am super excited about him! He is handsome! And it was excellent communication, excellent and great shipping!! Thank you so very much! :) Great seller indeed!

6. Buoght a luts wig from me and was wonderful all around! :) Even let me know when the wig arrived :)

7. E adopted my Minifee B-line Woosoo, and I got a IOS Jack for the Woosoo and our "Litany" the kitty is so beautiful! I never dreamed I'd ever own a Jack or a Lulu, but then E wrote me and made my dreams come true!!

E is so very sweet and wonderful to work with!! I adore her and I would totally trade with her again..and again...and again ! :3 Thank you so very much, Els! You are amazing and thank you for helping me get Litany...she's been given to my wife, Litara, as a gift, and she carries the doll everywhere with her now! You're wonderful, thank you dear ^___^

8. *[E]* bought a 5StarDoll mini girl body that I had for sale. Communication was pleasant, payment was fast and *[E]* notified me when the body had arrived.
      Thanks for the transaction. ^_^

9. I bought a pair of hooves from her. The communication was friendly an she send them at the day she received the money.
      Thank you very much.

10. I did a trade with *[E]* she was very patient and I am greatful for it, we sent the packages on the same day as set and I recieved the doll in top condition! Thankyou so much for this very pleasant trade : )

11. i sold a Narsha to Els and it was a great transaction. Els was fast and relly nice in communications and i'm so hapy to have met her..welcome in anytime!!

12. Els bought a minifee woosoo and a pukifee dress from me. Her communication was swift and prompt throughout the transaction and she let me know as soon as woosoo arrived. A pleasure to deal with - thank you!

13. I traded my MNF Juri Hybrid with *[E]*. Very fast shipping, good communication. Would deal again :) Thanks.

14. I bought to her a girl body Happy DIM. Everything perfect, the packing, fast sending the body is wonderful.
      She is a very attentive, nice, serious, very responsible girl. I am very satisfied. +1000
      Thank you very much Els.

15. *[E]* commissioned a PKF dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Prompt payment, great communication and she let me know when the dress arrived. I would definitely do business with her again and recommend her!

Thanks again!

16. Did 2 face ups for *E*

She's been very very patient with me throughout the process even when I accidently shipped the faceplates back without tracking ;w;

Great and fast communication, nice girl to talk to as well :D

Ty so much Els!

17. I sold an Appini Z head to E, and the comunication Has been fast and very good, and everything has been perfect ^^

18. I was in a trade with E and it went great XD
      I got her MNF juri and unoa sist and they are just like she said :)
      A+++++++++++++
      I would do a trade again :)
      xxxxx.....

19. This lovely lady bought a dollzone msd body from me.
      Great communication and fast payment.
      THANK YOU!!!

20. I sold a pipos charlotte to *[e]* and it was a wonderful transaction! She was kind, communicated well and let me know when it arrived! I would without a doubt reccomend more transactions with her.
      Thank you so much again, enjoy!!