1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eacretp

Oct 10, 2006

1. I couldn't find a thread for feedback for Eacretp and wanted to leave feedback for them, so here goes.
      Great buyer! Excellent communication! Fastest payer! Highly recommended! Thank you!
    2. Have bought from and sold to Patti manymanymany times, always a pleasure!
    3. I'ver had dealing with Patti and she's wonderful to deal with.
    4. Patti was great to deal with, very prompt payment.

5. I have bought and sold to and from Patti many times. She is wonderful to deal with, dependable and consistent in answering her emails. I highly recommend her.

Sherri Rhein
    6. Also bought from Patti, she's great!
    7. Sold a head to Eacretp, lovely to deal with. ^_^
    8. Purchased a Volks head from Patti.
      Beautiful head. Great two-way communications. Prompt Shipment. Easy to do business with Patti.
    9. I have just bought a SD13 Megu from Patti.
      It has been one of the most wonderful transactions. Patti is so lovely to deal with and I cannot thank her enough for the kindness she has shown to me.

I highly recommend her.
      Thank you Patti
    10. I had a very pleasant transaction with Patti, it was such a pleasure. Great communication and a very nice person!
    11. Patti is a wonderful seller to deal with, and an equally wonderful buyer--prompt, professional, and friendly. I always look forward to having an excuse to buy from or sell to her! :daisy
    12. Sold Jun full set. She is a prompt payer and great person to deal with!! Great communication (sorry, I couldn't keep up very well) and enthusiastic doll lover!
    13. Patti is wonderful! She is great to deal with!
    14. I have bought from Eacretp, and sold to her. All transactions have been wonderful, highly recommended! :daisy
    15. Sold to Patti recently and she was a dream to work with. Thanks so much!
    16. Patti bought an outfit from me...thank you Patti!

17. Patti's awesome. I'd definitely buy from her again.
    18. Bought a beautiful repaint from Patti. I am thrilled with the doll. Communication was excellent, shipping faster than prompt. Thanks Patti!!!

19. Bought my Mika from Patti a while back and just sold a FCS to her. Highly recommend any transaction with Patti, especially love her face-ups on the dolls sold to me (Mika). - Barb in MA
    20. Sold her boots a while ago, great communication and super fast payment.