Feedback for earth.Spirits

Mar 4, 2007

1. A truly lovely person to deal with.. whether a seller or a buyer shes one of the best

And I highly recommend..

: )

2. I just had a lovely transaction with earth.spirits--she bought some clothes and boots from me, and was 100% honest and communicative all the way through. She paid right away and was nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely; it was really a pleasure to do business with her. :daisy

3. earth.spirits bought a wig from me, paid immediately with a money order and let me know as soon as it arrived safely. : )

4. I recently sold a swarrico body to earth.spirits, it was a smooth, quick and easy transaction, and she was super to deal with. Thanks!!

5. I've sold Gina a few items now... she pays by money order and they always arrive promptly! She's very trustworthy.
      Thank you, earth.Spirits!

Raven

6. earth.spirits is wonderful to deal with. She bought 3 faux fur wigs from me and everythgin was perfect. Thanks!

7. Earth.spirits jsut purchased some clothing items from me and the transaction was perfect. Highly recommended. Thanks much! ^^

8. earth.spirits bought a pair of eyes from me~ she paid very quickly, and was super pleasant to deal with ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

9. earth.spirits bought 3 more wigs from me. Fantastic buyer!

10. I just completed another great transaction with earth.Spirits -- bought an SD tee and Leekeworld sandals from her. Good items, communication, packaging and shipping -- a buyer couldn't ask for better! :thumbup