1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eatingsmile

Oct 10, 2009

1. Hihi dear all~
      Please leave the feedback for me here if we've had a transaction~Thank you very much!!

Eating

2. Bought a wig from me, payment was swift & communication was great. Eatingsmile also let me know when the item arrived. A lovely buyer, thank you very much! :aheartbea

3. I bought a wig from eatingsmile and she was a brilliant seller :D She shipped promptly, her communication was fantastic and the quality of the wig is superb. Cannot fault the transaction one bit, would definitely buy from her again ^__^

4. Eatingsmile brought a wig from me. Was an excellent buyer. Paid very promptly and was kind enough to let me post it as I was too busy to meet up to give it to her. She let me know immediately that it had arrived. Would love to do business in future. :)

5. Eatingsmile bought a little necklace from me. she was utterly lovely to deal with , paid right away and sent me a lovely picture of her boy wearing it! dealing with her was a pleasure. thank you so much!

6. I bought a little pair of socks for my boy from Eatingsmile and all was great! Brill coms and sent quickly. His boots will now slide on with a lot less effort! Thank you!! :D x

7. Eating bought a pair of Mystic Eyes from me and she is a very sweet and wonderful buyer and she even take the time and let me know she received her package safely and sharing picture of her gorgeous doll wearing it too!!:D Thank you so much once again for a very wonderful transaction Eating!

8. I bought some eyes from eatingsmile. She was utterly lovely to communicate with. A perfect transaction overall. I'd recommend her to everyone as a great seller!<3

9. I just completed a wonderful transaction with Eatingsmile and it couldn't have gone more beautifully. Superfast payment. Prompt, friendly communications. Eatingsmile was a joy to deal with throughout!

10. Got the sunglasses...Yumiko loves 'em! They have a great '60s retro look...swingin! Thank you very much for an effortless transaction and a great deal. Recommended!

11. eatingsmile joined a GO for eyes - she was just perfect, so friendly!

12. I brought a blk wig from eatingsmile and have found her great to deal with from start to finish. Fast to get the item posted and wig was in perfect condition. Thanks so much.:chocoheart

13. I bought a paraiso wig from eatingsmile, great transaction! Thank you again!! :D

14. eatingsmile bought a pair of eyes from me, and she was an absolute joy to work with! Always friendly and very communicative, she made the transaction a wonderful success! Thank you so much again! :D

15. I bought a shirt M.A. from eatingsmile, very good communication and great transaction! Thank you

16. Sorry it took so long to leave this, please forgive me!
      <3

eatingsmile participated in my Luts GO awhile back, things couldn't have gone better. :) Polite, friendly, and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesitate to let her join in the future<3

Thanks for participating! :D

17. I've bought a pair of Dollshe eyes to eatingsmile.
      This was a nice and smooth transaction : eyes were shipped out quickly and well protected.
      Many thanks !

18. Bought a shirt from eatingsmile. I love it!!!
      Professional to deal with. She sent the shirt quickly!
      She is very kind and nice to deal with.
      Shipping was fast. :)

AA++ Seller! XD

19. bought some glamour model shoes from Eatingsmile, they were wonderfully packed and great condition as promised, would love to deal with again, thanks Eating!!

20. Eatingsmile bought a Soom Io scarface head from me. Great communication, paid promptly and it was a real pleasure to sell to her.
      She also sent some pictures which were great to see. Lovely person - thank you!