Feedback for EcchoKat

Aug 17, 2006

1. I'm just starting a feedback thread for EcchoKat :)

I sold her a Bernard outfit and she was great to deal with - very friendly and helpful.

Thanks, EcchoKat! :)

2. EcchoKat is a great seller! I bought a pair of 14mm eyes from her and they arrived safe and simply gorgeous!

I highly recommend EcchoKat!

3. Got a Valencia head-absolutely no problems! Thanks!

4. EcchoKat is simply wonderful to deal with! EcchoKat is very nice, ships fast, and packs well. Thank you EcchoKat!

5. I had a wonderfull shopping experience with EcchoKat. She's friendly and great to do business with. Items are packed well and shipment is prompt.

Ruby loves her new dress and kimono.

Thank you!

6. Oopsie, double post. Sorry!*_*

7. EcchoKat is wonderful to deal with! i recently bought several little cute items from her and everything went so smoothly, fast shipping and well packed too :aheartbea

8. Sold a shirt to EcchoKat, she paid in a timely manner, and was very pleasant to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again! :)

9. Very easy transaction, paid when she told me, pleasant to deal with XD

10. EcchoKat is a great buyer. Paid quickly and was very good to deal with. :)

11. Ecchokat is super-- she paid very promptly and is an all around great buyer. ^^

12. Very recommened for business! Polite, and understanding. Eccho is wonderful! Can very much do business if full confidence!

13. I sold some things to Ecchokat last month and she was wonderful to work with! I recommend her! :)

14. Ecchokat is fantastic to buy from - I bought a partial Lizard King outfit from her, and it arrived quickly and very well packaged. Thanks!

15. She is wonderful to buy from. I bought a Magical Michael wig from her. Thanks so much.

16. EcchoKat is a fantastic buyer :). She keeps *excellent* communication and I wouldn't mind selling to her again!

17. EcchoKat was AWESOME! I bought a pair of hands for my boy, and she was great about getting me the hands as soon as payment arrived! Hands were packaged safely, and communication was prompt and super friendly!

I highly recommend her!!

Thanks!!!

18. EcchoKat is a great seller ^^ She keeps very good communication and ships the item promptly. Thank you!

19. Great buyer, she paid when she said she would and let me know the item arrived safely.
      :)

20. ExxhoKat bought a doll outfit from me. Excellent communication and prompt pay. I definitely recommend her!
      Helen