1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eclipse21

Jan 14, 2009

1. I have received my two wigs from the last pre-order and am absolutely thrilled with them. Both wigs are of the highest quality and so very beautiful. Communication was prompt and professional. It was a pleasure to do business with eclipse21!

2. I commissioned two wigs from eclipse21 and she was lovely to deal with--very friendly and accurate in her communications and the wigs arrived safe and beautiful! Thank you very much!

3. I commissioned two wigs from Eclipse21 and she was quick with replies and extremely friendly during the entire transaction. I had to send my doll's head over to her since I wanted a custom wig and she was very kind to update me throughout so I felt safe leaving my doll's head in her hands. The return shipping was delayed due to the Xmas and New Year celebrations but Eclipse21 was very helpful. She personally went down to the post office to enquire about my parcel. I'm glad to say that it arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more happy. Very safely packaged and in perfect condition. Will definitely commission her again if I get a chance in the future.

4. Wonderful wigs!!!!! Great Work!!!!! I'll order again the wigs as soon as possible!!!))))

5. I commissioned two wigs from Eclipse21 and I'm very happy with this transaction. She was really patient even if I was very slow to answer. I send her an head for a custom wig and it came back very well packed. The wigs are as I wanted them to be. It's a beautiful work!

6. I've ordered several wigs in the past from eclipse21, and they have all been lovely. Just received the current group, all are perfect, the custom colors are stunning, exactly as I wanted. eclipse21 is great to work with, always very pleasant, with good communication, careful crafting, artistic skill and safe shipping. I love her wigs, and highly recommend her! Thank you so much! :D :aheartbea

7. I commissioned another 2 wigs from eclipse21 and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. All communication was very fast and friendly. We talked about the wigs and she was able to recreate what I wanted perfectly. Very high quality materials and expertly made. I was always aware of where things were in the process of the wigs being made and they arrived to me well packed, safe and sound. I'm planning on commissioning her again in the future and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone here. Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

8. The wig arrived fast and was packaged safely. great communication, Wonderful seller. I will be purchasing again. I highly recommend eclipse21.

9. I have commissioned Eclipse21 for two wigs last year. (sorry for the very late feedback, pressure at work) she is very, very friendly and was able to visualize the wigs I wanted for my dollies perfectly. She updates me with her pm, and the wigs arrived, well-packaged, in time. They are perfect, and so soft. Very high quality. I plan on buying more wigs from her! Highly recommended! :D

10. I bought a wig from Eclipse21 and it's very pretty. Communications was great, and the wig arrived safe and fast. Thank you :)

11. I commissioned a wig from eclipse21 and then bought another 3 from her sales thread. They arrived yesterday and as expected, they are absolutely stunning. The best wigs i've ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on ;). I will most certainly be buying or ordering more from her in the future as more of my dolls are demanding them now :p.
      Communication was fantastic and I am one very happy customer :)

12. I commish'd two wigs from eclipse21, a regular blonde and a custom coloured auburn which totally exceeded expectations! They're so lifelike in terms of softness and texture, and of course very well made. I hope to commission more in future!

13. commissioned eclipse21 a wig. Great product! Really nicely made! Thank you very much!

14. I commissioned a custom 80s mowhawk wig from eclipse21. She did an amazing job.
      The wig is perfect and the quality superb.
      I highly recommend her and hope to commission her in future again.
      Thank you so much.

15. Got 2 beautiful wigs from eclpise21. The beauty and quality of these wigs is just superb. Transaction was smooth and PMs were answered fast and were corteous. Updates for the commisioned wigs were also provided during the process.

I highly recommend her and would certainly commision her for some more wigs.

16. Recently received my latest order of wigs from eclipse21. As always, it was a perfect transaction, with excellent communication and shipping, and the wigs, of course, are perfection, and very, very beautiful. eclipse21 is a lovely person to do business with, and I highly recommend! Always an absolute pleasure.
      :chocoberry

17. The wig is just beautiful. Very fast shipping and lovely communication ~ thank you so much :)

18. Bought a Gorgeous wig from eclipse21 -- it's Perfect :aheartbea
      Everything went smoothly with friendly communication :)

Will definitely buy from again :D

Thanks!

19. I got my wig from this morning from eclipse21. She made it exactly the way I wanted. It is so gorgeous and high quality. It was a pleasure to do business with her. Thank you!

20. I commissioned a wig from Eclipse. She did an amazing job.
      The wig is perfect and the quality superb.
      I highly recommend her and hope to commission her in future again.
      Thank you so much.