1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eclipse21

Jan 14, 2009

1. I commisioned a wig from Olesya and it is just perfect.
      This certainly won't be the last wig I'll get from her :)
      Thank you,

Azra-Elle

2. The wig I commissioned from eclipse21 just arrived, and is gorgeous. Thank for you a very pleasant transaction, always a pleasure. :chocoberry

3. I also commisioned a wig from Eclipse21 and it arrived today.
      I coulnd´t be happier!

Communication, package (I also sent her my dolls head) and her work was absolutely fantastic!
      Looking forward to commision her in the future =)

Thank you very much, Eclipse <3

4. I commissioned 4 wigs from eclipse21 during her lastpre-order. She was willing to take on my projects, was very friendly, answeredall my questions, made BEAUTIFUL wigs and shipped my wigs off as soon as theywere done. Thank you so much!

5. Commissioned another wig from eclipse21, and as always, it was a perfect transaction. The wig is exquisite, and fits my doll perfectly. Shipping was fast and secure, and communications were pleasant. All in all, eclipse21 is delightful to do business with! :chocoheart

6. I commissioned eclipse21 for another wig. And as always, it is perfect! Always fast and friendly communication. The wig was very well made, the quality of the fibre is excellent and arrived to me well packed. Planning on commissioning her again in the future. I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

7. I commissioned a wig; excellent fit and quality - would definitely recommend! :)

8. I commissioned 4 wigs from Eclipse21. And they are amazing! Just beautiful quality work and a perfect fit. I was nervous about sending her 3 of my doll heads for the wigs and she took impeccable care of them. When she shipped them back I couldn't have packed them better myself. She's also an excellent communicator and extremely nice. I will most definitely be commissioning her for more wigs when her commission slots are open. Thank you so very much Olesya!! :aheartbea

9. I bought one of eclipse21's beautiful angora wigs--it was a delightful, quick purchase from start to finish, with great communication from Olesya all the way, and I am madly impressed with the quality and construction of the wig. It's perfect for my Unoss!

10. I commissioned two wigs from Eclipse. She did an amazing job:fangirl:.
      The wigs are perfect and the quality is superb...they are exactly what I had been dreaming of. Communication was fast and friendly...she is such a lovely person:aheartbea!
      I highly recommend her and hope to commission her again in the future.
      Thank you so much !!!

11. I have a total of 4 wigs by eclipse21, three I commissioned and one I won in the 2012 Holiday Lottery! They are absolutely gorgeous! Well worth the money and the wait!

12. I commissioned Olesya for one of her beautiful wigs and was completely satisfied! Originally I had ordered one wig and the package went missing during transit, so Olesya worked with me through the whole process to help me replace the insurance money, and I'm of course very grateful to her and happy that I was able to get another chance at ordering a second. I am not disappointed and I will hopefully add more of them to my collection. They are SO SOFT. Thanks again dear!~

13. Another awesome custom wig from eclipse21! Beautifully made! Perfect communication. Very timely shipping! My wig arrived in perfect condition (excellent packing). Highly recommend! Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

14. Eclipse21 made a beautiful wig for me. It's perfect - exactly what I had in mind for my boy. Thank you so much!

15. I ordered two wigs from Eclipse21 and wow , I'm REALLY happy with every aspect of this transaction. Perfect communication, and she was so patient with all my questions and request. The wigs are incredibly awesome! The packaging was the best. I will gladly buy other wigs from her again if I have the chance! ^^

Thank you so much for everything!

16. Eclipse21 is very accurate, punctual and friendly seller. I've bought her a doll she's nice 100% recommended

17. I commissioned two wigs from eclipse21 and they are amazing! The fit is perfect, the quality is amazing, and I just couldn't be any happier with them. Eclipse21 was also very kind and prompt in their messages. I hope to commission them again in the future. Thank you so much! :D

18. Thank you very much for wig! Amazing quality and so beauty *____*

19. I bought a wig from Olesya and I couldn´t be happier! The wig just perfect, the mohair is so soft, and it´s the exact colour I was looking for. And Olesya herself is wonderful to deal with, always friendly and quick to reply. Hope to get a commission spot on the next preorder :)!
      Thank you so much again!

20. I bought a beautiful angora wig off Olesya and it's exquisite. I adore her wigs and own several...and would love to own more.:) She is great with communication and mails out fast and packages it so well. Perfect transaction!