1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ecstasydoll

Apr 23, 2009

1. Sold a head and some clothes to Ecstasydoll. She was very sweet, we had a very smooth tansaction.

2. Traded my RS Li and some extras for her AoD Wan Wan and extras. Went amazingly well!

The doll was packed very well and everything was as described. Ecstacydoll was easy to chat with, very nice. Also the extras are much appreciated!

Thumbs up!

3. I sold a wig to Ecstasydoll and the transaction was great. Perfect communication and payment was quick =) Thanks again.

4. Ecstasydoll bought a strand of Dollmore eyelashes from me. With great communication and prompt payment, she made the transaction a delight! Definitely looking forward to future business with her!

5. Ecstasydoll bought a BBB body from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Quick payment, timely communication and very polite and friendly. Definitely a recommended buyer. =)

6. Ecstasydoll purchased a pair of acrylic eyes from me & everything went flawlessly! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

7. Ecstasydoll bought a MSD doll body from me and everything went smoothly - prompt payment, good communication -- A++ all the way around. Enjoy!

8. Ecstasydoll bought a head from me. She's friendly with great communication, she paid when she said she would and let me know when the head arrived! I would do business with her any time! Thank you!! <3

9. Ectasydoll joined my swap and was my swap partner for my MSD swap, unfortunately I did not hear from her on the shipping day after many messages being sent she told me that her account had been hacked and that she needed my address again she said on Saturday that she would ship on Tuesday, Unfortunately Tuesday came and went and I did not receive a tracking number. I am afraid at this point it would be unfair to treat her differently then other people who have flaked out on a swap, shipping day was on the first and I was supposed to hear from people by or before the 1st about extensions, I gave her until Tuesday and I did not hear from her. I hope everything is well and I am sorry that it had to come down to this.

10. I bought a MSD doll from Ecstasydoll . Great Seller!
      She's friendly with great communication, doll shipped very fast!
      Thanks.

11. I sold an Asleep Eidolon MSD to Ecstasydoll and she's great to deal with! Payment and communication were fast. Everything went very smoothly. I really recommend this buyer!

12. Bought two MSD sized dresses from Ecstasydoll and she, and the outfits, was perfect. Great communication, sent the items out quickly and the items are in perfect condition. A++++!!!

13. I traded a tiny doll for some clothes with Ecstasydoll. She was very good with answering all of my messages and was very nice. She sent very quickly, too.

14. Did a swap with Ecstasydoll. My BBB Isabella for her Leeke D Honey. She mailed within a day, good communication, and doll arrived without any problems.

Would work with again. Thanks. I love her!!

15. Ecstasydoll bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and was super duper nice to me when I had to delay the shipping a looooong while. <3 I'm glad you like them! :D

16. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Ecstasydoll bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and had great communication throughout the transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer, and would work with her again in the future.

17. I sold a DOD Bee-a head to EcstasyDoll. Perfect transaction. Would gladly do business with her again!

18. I did a doll trade with EcstacyDoll, and it all went off without a hitch - she was always on the ball with replies and discussion, with photo requests, and she PMed me when the doll reached her. I would be happy to do a transaction with her again someday!

19. Perfect buyer! Had a flawless transaction with her, she paid quickly and always communicated with me. Thanks!

20. Ecstasydoll bought an AOD An from me. I received quick replies, prompt payments and was a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much :sweat.