1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for effa

Jul 24, 2011

1. I bought a tan Tiny Fairy Olive on layaway through Ewa. She was awesome to work with, went out of her way to describe the condition of the doll and offered photos, and it was just overall a really great transaction. Very happy with the doll, and highly recommend effa as a seller! :)

2. Bought some wigs from her and the whole transaction was a bliss:
      Super fast shipping and items in excellent condition!

Thanks so much dear ^o^

3. effa bought a yugiri head from me~great communications and quickly payment!
      an A++++++++++ buyer!
      thanks again!

4. I bought a tanned Momocolor Bonnie on a layaway from effa. She was a pleasure to deal with. Always so nice and quick at responding. She was also quick when it came to shipping, and Bonnie arrived without any problems. I can only recommend effa. Thanks a lot. :)

5. I purchased a Volks Victorique de Blois head from effa. Effa was flexible with my layaway plan, a pleasure to talk with and Victorique's head came very well packaged! An excellent transaction - very happy!! Thank you dear :D

6. I bought a Pipos dreaming Mari from effa and it was a very pleasant transaction ^^ effa is very sweet and shipped immediately after I made my final payment. I get nervous from buying overseas, but my doll arrived perfectly packed and no damage. Couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend effa as a wonderful seller! Thank you!

7. I purchase a pair of Volks SD feet from effa. She answer all my question and pack the feet very well and sent it out very quick. A great seller I would love to buy more from her in the future.

8. I bought a head from Effa and I couldn't be happier. It was shipped super quick and arrived in fantastic condition. Effa is a lovely person to deal with and I highly recommend her.

Thank you so much Effa :)

9. I bought a DC Thera form effa and she was simply amazing to deal with. Communication was always kind and friendly, the doll was packed really well and she also included a gorgeous outfit for her. I'm really happy with my new doll, thank you very much <3

10. I bought Leekeworld wig from effa, and everything went great!! fast shipping and was great to communicate with~ Thank you so much for an awesome transaction! I would definitely recommend effa for transactions :D

11. I brought a leekeworld art wig from effa. Fast replies, friendly with very fast shipping. Am very happy with the item. I would definitely recommend effa as a seller

12. I bought some eyes from effa, and it was a friendly, effortless transaction. Highly recommended seller!

13. I bought a pair of Nyx glass eyes from effa. The eyes arrived promptly, were packaged well and I also recieved a very sweet necklace as an extra! Thank you!

14. I bought Foliage green set by Little Moda from effa.

She is a very sweet person to deal with, communication was fast and friendly, the dress is in excellent condition, packaged well and it arrived so fast!!:D
      Thank you so much!:aheartbea

15. I bought a Elfdoll Rita head from effa and the transaction was perfect! The communication was nice and fast and she sent out the parcel on the day she promised! It arrived very fast and was very well and safely packed!
      Thank you again for the wonderful transaction. I highly recommend doing business with effa! :)

16. I bought a Soom iMda body from Effa. It was a perfectly smooth transaction, and
      the body arrived exactly on time, and with a little gift included!
      Thanks so much Effa!! :D

17. I bought a Lilac DollHeart Fer from Effa, the transaction went smoothly and the package arrived in record time! The contents were in great condition, as described and I super love it! I would definitely buy from Effa again!~

My girl will look perfect in it!~ ^^

18. Left for the wrong person, please disregard. x.x :doh

19. Back again! This time to leave a review for the right item! lol

I purchased a Volks Winter Smile Nono head from Effa a few months back. She was nice enough to let me layaway her for 2 months, which was awesome bc I was in the middle of a move. She shipped quickly after my payments ended and the head arrived in perfect condition only a couple weeks before I finally moved.

I would gladly buy from her again!~ ^^

20. I baught an MSD girl from Effa, and I could not be happier with my purchase. The doll was exactly as advertised and she arrived within the week! Effa is very friendly and kept good communication. I would reccommend her as a seller ^^