1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for egnirys

Apr 29, 2007

1. Please feel free to leave some feedback if you've bough from or sold to me ;D <3

2. Sold a jacket to agnirys with no problems! Pleasant communication and prompt payment. Would have no problem dealing with again ^^~

3. Sold a Sp Kill_u head to Egnirys, and she was very patient through out my slow faceup process. Wonderful transaction :)

4. Sold a Miryu head to Egnirys everything went smoothly. A pleasure to deal with :)

5. egnirys ran a KStarr group order for several of the people in the Toronto area. She was quick with communication and very organized. I picked up my KStarr wig today and am very happy with it~ Would definitely join in on an order run by her again. &#9829;

6. She ran a group order for Lauschaer Glasaugen eyes and was very very good about sending me updates! :)

7. I'm horrible at leaving feedbacks for my face-up customers.:sweat

Egnirys was great to do business with, prompt replies, and fast payments:3 A great customer and commissioner:)

8. Egnirys bought a purple rose lapel pin for Sven. She was prompt with payment and an excellent buyer! I can't recommend her enough.

9. Sarah/egnirys commissioned me to do three of her boys' face-ups. Each transaction with her has been pleasant~ She is quick with payment and communication and I definitely look forward to working with her again! Thanks! &#9829;

10. I bought a minimee-head from egnirys.
      Very fast shipping (very well packed) and great communication <3
      Still a pleasurable transaction!!

11. Egnirys bought a SwD Suzuna from me on layaway and was really good about making payments and communicating. Great trustworthy buyer!

12. Feedback: POSITIVE

I bought a SoulDoll Miryu head from Egnirys. Wonderful communication, prompt shipping, and thorough packaging. Would definitely do business again in the future!

13. I bought a body from Egnirys. It arrived in excellent condition. This was a very pleasant transaction. I would buy from Egnirys again.

14. I sold a yosd colin to egnirys, she is overall a wonderful customer, a pleasure to deal with, A+
      thank you so much :)

15. Hi! I sold a Volks head to egnirys and the transaction was wonderful! Great communication and fast payment!
      Thanks again!

16. egnirys bought a head from me. She replied quickly and was very polite. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. I would definitely do business with her again!

17. Feedback: POSITIVE

she is good buyer to me!
      thanks!

18. Egnirys purchased Switch Milhwa head from me and I'm totally happy about this deal. All went easy and smoothly andI recommend her as a great buyer. Reliable to deal with so only positive feedback! <3