1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for egotise

Nov 28, 2010

1. Hello~!

If you've had a transaction with me, please post a reply!

2. Egotise ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

3. egotise bought two pairs of boots from me, and she was WONDERFUL to work with as a customer. She has great communication, VERY prompt payment, and she let me know the moment they arrived safe and sound. I would love to work with her again on a sale, and I'd highly recommend her to anyone considering a transaction. :)

4. fast payment , nice buyer, thank you :)

5. egotise bought some clothes from me
      -payment was quick
      -comminucation was great
      -lets me know when it arrives!
      thanks alot!

6. Soild a ringdoll outfit to this person in December. Was super nice and understanding when there was a mailing mishap and the item after a month returned to me in Janurary. I remailed out and the item arrived safely. She kept wonderful commication and let me know she had finally got the item. I was super happy to work with this buyer A+++ all the way.

7. Egotise ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with egotise again, anytime!

8. egotise purchased a wig from me :D

she's really prompt with her payment as well as answering PMs >w< Such a lovely girl, I had a pleasant experience dealing with her :D

and yes... SenBasa fan hehe =X

9. Wonderful A++ transaction! Sold a Luts Delf to her,with extra goodies! Payed quickly,and had great communication!Just perfect!Thanks!!!

10. Sold a doll eye to egotise! She was super fast paying and was very sweet! She kept great communication!
      Would do business again! Thank you~

11. Egotise perchaced some pants from me, she replyed to all PMs promptly and politely. she payed fast and PMed as soon as she got the item. Very nice person, I would definatly do buisness with her again.

12. Egotise was a wonderful buyer.

She purchased a Morphoa's default dress set from me and payments were paid very quickly. She also contacted me when the items reached her.

13. egotise bought a wig from me. Quick transaction, paid quickly and great communication. Definitely a very good customer ;D

14. Sorry for late feedback!
      I sold an outfit to egotise. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. The payment was fast. egotise also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

15. I sold a dress to egotise, she was a wonderful buyer, prompt payment and good communication, just perfect! :)

16. And again! Every time egotise comes back to the wig shop I jump for joy at seeing her! This transaction was just as perfect as our others, and I once again I recommend her to all!

17. egotise commissioned two items from my shop. egotise had great communication and was such a pleasure to work with! Thanks so much!

18. i sold a punk rock sweater MSD size to egotise and the transaction was delightful!
      She gave me feedback and noticed me once the package arrived!
      I recommend business with her! Thank you!*

19. I had transaction with egotise and I must say she's really great to deal with ^___^

Highly recomended !!!

20. I bought a Delf SOO OE and SS head from Egoiste. The transaction went super smooth and she was a pure joy to work with! I'd definitely do business again!