1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Ehowinn~

Aug 12, 2009

1. [SIZE="-10"]I was looking around for a feedback thread for Ehowinn and I didn't see one, so I decided to go ahead and start one for her!!

If you have had any type of transaction with Ehowinn, please leave your feedback here in this thread!!

~**~​
      [/SIZE]

Ehowinn joined my seventh Fairyland group order, partaking in a Minifee split and everything went amazingly well. She kept in constant contact with me, making for great communication and payments were made when promised! She's very sweet and is just a joy to work with so I definitely recommend her highly.

:clover Thank you for joining one of my orders!! :D
      I hope your experience was an enjoyable one!! :clover

2. Thank you Forbidden! I forgot to do it :)

3. ehowinn bought a wig from me, fast payment and good communication :)
      thank you!!

4. [FONT=宋体]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy [/FONT][FONT=宋体]. Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

5. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice buyer!
      smooth communication, fast payment ^^
      thank you!

6. ehowinn bought a wig from me, it was a very pleasant transaction with prompt payment and communication!

Absolute pleasure to deal with :)

7. Ehowinn bought a wig from me. Transaction was great, would do buisness with again :) Thanks!

8. Ehowinn bought an AOD girl body from me on layaway. She was an exceptionally lovely buyer, prompt & very friendly communication & fast payments. She let me know when the body arrived. Super-smooth transaction :) I'd definitely do business with her again.

9. ehowinn bought a head from me. She paid fast and all went well! I happily recommend her to all! Thanks ehowinn!! :)

10. ++++positive++++
      ehowinn bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

11. Absolutely wonderful girl! Sent a beautiful fer to me from France and even held it for me. She is wonderful with communication and fast shipping! Thank you!

12. Ehowinn bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

13. Ehowinn bought wig from me. Friendly communication, fast payment, was a total pleasure doing business with her.
      Thanks!

14. Ehowinn bought a fairyland head connector from me. She was great to deal with. Excellent communication made it a very smooth transaction. I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you!

15. I sold a faceplate to Ehowinn - she was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! Highly recommended!

16. Ehowinn commissioned a Minifee outfit from me. She was lovely to deal with, great at communicating what she wanted, paid promptly, and was always a pleasure to deal with and just a lovely person! Very much recommended. :)

17. Ehowinn commissioned two corsets and one pair of bloomers from me, she was wonderful to deal with-clear ideas and explanation of what she'd like, fast communication, very fast payment and she let me know when it arrived which is always a plus! I'd definitely recommend her ^_^

18. It was absolutely wonderful to deal with ehowinn. She sold a beautiful doll head to me. The head arrived very fast, and it was well wrapped. The communicatiuon was great. Thank you again ^^

19. I recently sold a pair of 6mm glass eyes to Ehowinn. She was always very polite, paid promptly, and was great with communication. I would do business with her again anytime. :)

Thank you!

20. I recently sold my Doll In Mind "Larina" to ehowinn. This was one of the smoothest transactions I ever had. She was very kind, payment was superfast and I would always do business with her again!
      Thanks a lot!:sumomo: