Feedback for eichispee

Nov 1, 2018

1. Hello!

This is my feedback thread!

Thank you very much for doing business with me!<3

2. Wonderful transaction with eichispee! Very good communication, and very kind. Would do business again!

3. I bought a seolrok holy head from Eichispee and was very happy throughout. She helped me find the best international shipping option, the head was packaged very well and it was a friendly transaction :)

4. I bought an IOS SD doll from Eichispee. It was a fantastic transaction, with prompt communication and enjoyable banter. Eichispee was kind enough to accommodate a shipping request of mine and was very understanding about a kerfuffle that occurred with the posties. Item was packaged really well and arrived in one piece. Thank you Eichispee !! :)

5. I bought a Xagadoll Chloe from eichispee! It was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again! Communication was prompt and very polite. They shipped him out as soon as I made my final payment on him. He was packed extremely well. Couldn't have gone better! Thank you so much for this cute boy! :3nodding: