1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eidolon Tree

Nov 21, 2006

1. If you happen to deal with me on Den of Angels, I would greatly appreciate feedback, and will gladly reciprocate.

*eta: If you could, it'd be great if you'd mention what item the deal was over, as a doll transaction will carry more weight than a transaction over a pair of eyes, etc. And if you could, please also mention if you bought or sold something to me. Thanks.

2. just sold a wig to Eidolon Tree. wonderful customer to deal with, prompt payment and great communication, especially when snow-storms delayed the package.

3. Went in on a doll split for a Dollshe Bernard from Iplehouse. Had a great experience throughout. Would definitely deal with again in the future.

4. Eidolon was awesome to deal with! Very fast payment and real friendly~ the transaction went perfectly !:aheartbea

5. Had a great transaction with Eidolon Tree who bought my 2 part Obitsu body, great communication and paid quickly thanks so much!!

6. Fantastic to deal with! Sold a shirt and jacket - fast payment and nice messages. Thanks again!

7. I split a Dollshe Saint with Eidolon Tree and she was fanastic to deal with! :) Sent payment for the head right away and waited very patiently for iplehouse to ship him. Thanks again!

8. I sold a wig to Eidolon Tree. Very nice communication and fast payment. Thank you. :)

9. I bought a male flexi body for her and it just arrived all the way from Alaska to Calif. Quick for parcel and I give my Highest recommends for this Seller, such a delight to buy from:D

10. I purchased a Dollshe hand from Eidolon Tree, and everything went great! She was awesome to deal with! Thank you so very much!

11. I sold a doll to Eidolon Tree and she handled everything as agreed! Alex

12. Eidolon Tree sold me a DZ Ying head. She shipped quickly and packaged everything more than neatly! She's a pleasure to deal with and I would shop from her again. Definitely recommended! x3

13. I split an order with Eidolon Tree and the whole transaction was perfect. She was great to deal with, kept in touch and sent my item safely packed. I will gladly do business with her again. Thank you very much! :)

14. Wonderful!

Eidolon tree was perfect

i was commissioned to do a face up for her leeke L,

she was extremely informative about what she wanted and kept well in touch with emails ^^

perfect transaction :aheartbea