Feedback for eienmornie <3

Aug 22, 2006

1. Yay! A feedback thread for me ^^ If you've had any past transactions with me that you can remember, please post here ^_^ Thank you!

2. I'd like to leave some postitive feedback for eienmornie ^_^
      She is a very serious buyer who paid right away with no delays.

Thanks for a great transaction!

3. eienmornie was great to work with. As a customizer, I really enjoyed working with her and her boy ;) I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you!

4. Thank you so much for my new Yder head! He's perfect! Good seller!

5. sold a wig to eienmornie. quick payment. very smooth transaction. awesome buyer. A+++

6. I bought some EA eyes from eienmornie. She was very quick to ship and the eyes arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely buy from again.

Thank you!

7. I bought some earrings from eienmornie.

A very pleasant member to deal with and item was received in perfect condition!
      Thanks so much! :daisy

8. I commissioned eienmornie to restring and hot-glue suede my CP Delf boy. She did a very thorough job and provided frequent updates on her progress. He was all floppy before, but now holds poses very well. :D Thanks!

9. I bought a pair of eyes and they came safe and sound. Would buy from again!

10. bought unoa sist from eienmornie. she reply my enquiries promtly & her delivering is speedy. thank you so much :3

11. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^ v

12. eienmornie was a wonderful buyer to work with; paid promptly and let me know when her wig arrived. Thank you! :)