1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elaisa

Sep 6, 2011

1. Hello,

Please leave feedback for me here if I bought something from you or sold you something.

2. Great buyer!! :D

I sold some clothes to her and everything went perfect. She paid promptly and kept good communication.

Thanks!!

3. Elaisa bought two pair of eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and you like them! :)

4. elasia bought some eyes from me,lovely buyer and paid quickly and informed me when item arrived,thanks so much :)

5. Elaisa bought a YoSD Dollheart fer from me and it was a great transaction. She paid promptly, and her communication was fast and very friendly. Will definitely recommend doing business with her. :)

6. Elaisa purchased some MSD socks from me and is a great buyer! There was a couple of days delay on my end, but she was wonderfully patient and paid quickly. She also let me know when it arrived safely.

Thank you for a fantastic transaction! I'm glad you're happy with them :D :D