1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eland

Sep 11, 2017

1. Happy to start this thread with positive feedback for eland.
      I sold Souldoll Hari head to eland and it was fast and smooth transaction. Thank you! <3

2. eland bought Souldoll Junia Spider horns from me in blue violet.
      She was very gently and fast in communication, paid quickly and wrote to me, that horns are received.
      Thank you ! :)

3. I bought Harucasting Georu and everything was perfect! Thanks so much!

4. I bought a Souldoll Spider Queen body from Emma. The doll is in brand new condition and packaged super well. Emma shipped it to me right away and it only took four days to travel from Australia to Canada. Thank you!

5. purchased a souldoll juno, packaged fabulously, quick shipping and great communication. Thank you!

6. I purchased a Dollshe Diana from @eland and it was a very easy and pleasant transaction. Communication was prompt and the doll shipped out quickly after payment. The doll arrived safely and as described. Thanks so much for a great transaction! ^__^

7. Purchased Echo Town Ygritte and Delores from @eland and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Communication was quick and shipping was even faster. Very considerate when it came to shipping. Both dolls arrived exactly as described. Thank you for sure a great transaction!

8. Post a Soul Doll Kate head and was a wonderful transaction! Packed very well and a free pair of eyes, will def buy from again!

9. Emma responded to my WTB for a Volks Lady Oscar and I count myself exceedingly lucky that she did so. Thoughtful, informative and prompt, she really couldn't have been a better seller. My girl arrived safely and I am so thrilled to have her. Deal with confidence! She's an asset to our community and I'd happily do business with her again.
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

10. I bought an FID Bianca from eland. What a wonderful experience. Excellent and quick communication, prompt shipping and just a fantastic transaction. Would 100% do business with them again. Thank you for letting me adopt your girl! ^.~

11. eland bought my Souldoll Vito Riris/Callia on a long layaway. Every payment was prompt and she replied to emails in a timely manner given the time difference between us. All in all a very satisfactory transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

Thanks again!

12. I purchased a HaruCasting E-Minor from eland. Communication was prompt and kind, and she sent to doll quickly.

She was wonderful to work with and I would love to do business with her again!

13. Eland responded to my WTB for an F60 body. The transaction was great fun! We happened to live somehow in the same city, and she was lovely enough to drop the body over to me in person! She's so nice, and everything went so well :D If only all transactions on the net could be this great. I highly recommend doing business with her :)

14. I purchased a Dollits Jini and couldn’t be happier! Eland was an honest and trustworthy seller, and shipped super fast!! Would definitely recommend.

15. Eland bought me a Dollzone Death head and it was a perfect transaction : she's a real nice person to deal with, paid fast ! highly recommended :)

16. eland sold a beautiful Dollzone Tarot Moon head to me! She arrived quickly and safely, excellently packaged and with not spec out of place! Communication was pleasant and comfy, too! I 100% recommended working with eland. Thanks so much again!

17. I bought an SDgr Girl body from Eland. She was super responsive with communication, went out of the way to show some minor damage (with an offer to cancel the transaction) and the body arrived well packed. Could not ask for an easier transaction. Would be happy to deal with her again!

18. if i could rate with 100 stars 50/10 i would, absolutely wonderful seller, very kind very sweet and the doll is in pristine condition and is flawless. would absolutely buy from again, very wonderful dealing with ♡

19. I purchased a Soul Doll Freya head and Iplehouse JID body from Eland. Communication was clear and very kind. The doll was excellently packaged and in flawless condition. I definitely recommend doing business with her!

20. I had a WTB out for a head that had gone missing for me in the mail and Eland graciously agreed to sell me a replacement for it. The transaction went very smoothly and she was so kind. When the head arrived it was very well packaged and came with a perfect copy of the COA and sales record.

Seller was absolutely lovely to work with, I can't recommend her enough!