1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elanor_baker

Mar 17, 2008

1. Starting a feedback thread for elanor_baker because I couldn't find one.

I sold a wig to elanor_baker. We had a very smooth transaction. Positive feedback here. :) Thank you elanor!

2. elanor_baker bought doll stuff from me. Great transcation, good communication and prompt payment, thank you so much!

3. elanor_baker bought a Bambicrony Gun on layaway from me. She was very communicative and the layaway went very smoothly, even if we did have a problem with paypal. Thank you so much!
      I hope you have a good time with Gun! :aheartbea

4. Just completed a smooth transaction with elanor_baker. She was a great buyer. Had no problems with her during the transaction. Happy to deal with her.

5. I purchased a Pukifee from elanor_baker and it was a pleasure to do business with her. The transaction went smoothly and she is a very honest and trustworthy person. I was very pleased with my Pukifee too. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

6. I purchased a beautiful Lovely Soah from elanor_baker. Soah arrived well packed and I love the mods elanor_baker made to her body. Her communication was great and it was a smooth transaction. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much!

7. i completed a transaction with elanor_baker and it went amazingly! ^^
      my aileendoll brandan arrived the other day in great condition and nicely packaged~
      he was a great price and communication was wonderful and she was very flexible and kind and responsive and fun to talk with.
      thank you so much for such a good experience!! i would definitely buy from her again!! :3nodding: