1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eldarling

Apr 21, 2017

1. I haven't had much opportunity to do business with anyone yet,
      but hopefully this thread will stack up with positives; and I will work for that!
      :)

2. I bought a LLT Red Dove head from eldarling, and it arrived in mint condition. Good communication and overall pleasant business.

3. I bought a pair of EID pants and SatoriaJ shoes from Eldarling.
      Smooth transaction: Communication with Eldarling is prompt and friendly. She sent my package shortly after my payment, packed my items really carefully and everything arrived in mint condition.
      I am very pleased with my purchase and will not hesitate doing business with her again ! Thank you very much ^^

4. I bought a pair of eyes from Eldarling. What a perfect transaction! Communication was sweet and friendly, shipping extra fast!
      Eldarlingis a lovely person to deal with all in all, and a highly recommended! Thank you so much! ~*

5. I bought a pair of Sartoria J boots from eldarling. It was a perfect transaction and I would be happy to purchase from her again. :D

6. I bought a Monique wig from eldarling and the transaction was very positive - polite and friendly, and quick to ship out. Item arrived very safely packed and in great condition.

Thank you very much!

7. Bought a Monique wig from eldarling and the sale was flawless. Quick shipped, packaged well and the wig perfect. I would recommend eldarling as a seller and would not hesitate to deal with again. A very positive transaction.

Thank you.

8. I bought an Iplehouse EID Lawrence from eldarling on a three-month layaway. Communication was always prompt, and payments went smoothly. HUGE shout-out to how accommodating she was! :D I was in the process of moving out of the country during my layaway period, and eldarling was gracious enough to wait send Lawrence to my new address! I'm SO thankful; it made shipping a lot cheaper and easier. I was also able to add some clothing to my order, which shipped with the doll, no problem. :) Everything was packaged well, and my new doll is lovely :love Definitely would do business with her again!

9. I bought EID boots from eldarling and am very satisfied with everything. The contact war very nice, the boots arrived extremely fast and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :)

10. :clover I purchased a Dollshe fashion size King Corey set with a David K SA extra head in honey espresso ebony resin and had a very pleasant and smooth transaction. Prompt and friendly responses, very quick to ship out and the package arrived very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to work together again, thank you very much, he is gorgeous.

11. I bought an Iplehouse lt brown FID Dane with extra fantasy hands on layaway and I had such a positive experience. So easy to deal with and very reliable. Very patient. Great communication skills and at the end shipped when they said, packaged really well and the doll is just so handsome, I couldn't be happier. Another flawless transaction with this seller. I would still recommend as a seller, for their great customer service.

Thank you