Feedback for eldarling

Apr 21, 2017

1. I haven't had much opportunity to do business with anyone yet,
      but hopefully this thread will stack up with positives; and I will work for that!
      :)

2. I bought a LLT Red Dove head from eldarling, and it arrived in mint condition. Good communication and overall pleasant business.

3. I bought a pair of EID pants and SatoriaJ shoes from Eldarling.
      Smooth transaction: Communication with Eldarling is prompt and friendly. She sent my package shortly after my payment, packed my items really carefully and everything arrived in mint condition.
      I am very pleased with my purchase and will not hesitate doing business with her again ! Thank you very much ^^

4. I bought a pair of eyes from Eldarling. What a perfect transaction! Communication was sweet and friendly, shipping extra fast!
      Eldarlingis a lovely person to deal with all in all, and a highly recommended! Thank you so much! ~*

5. I bought a pair of Sartoria J boots from eldarling. It was a perfect transaction and I would be happy to purchase from her again. :D

6. I bought a Monique wig from eldarling and the transaction was very positive - polite and friendly, and quick to ship out. Item arrived very safely packed and in great condition.

Thank you very much!

7. Bought a Monique wig from eldarling and the sale was flawless. Quick shipped, packaged well and the wig perfect. I would recommend eldarling as a seller and would not hesitate to deal with again. A very positive transaction.

Thank you.

8. I bought an Iplehouse EID Lawrence from eldarling on a three-month layaway. Communication was always prompt, and payments went smoothly. HUGE shout-out to how accommodating she was! :D I was in the process of moving out of the country during my layaway period, and eldarling was gracious enough to wait send Lawrence to my new address! I'm SO thankful; it made shipping a lot cheaper and easier. I was also able to add some clothing to my order, which shipped with the doll, no problem. :) Everything was packaged well, and my new doll is lovely :love Definitely would do business with her again!

9. I bought EID boots from eldarling and am very satisfied with everything. The contact war very nice, the boots arrived extremely fast and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! :)