1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Eldurwen

Jul 22, 2009

1. Now that I've started to buy things I suppose it's time to have a feedback thread. Leave a comment if you've done business with me. ;)

2. I just sold an Elf Shiwoo mnf to this lovely individual! The communication was quick and pleasant and payment was also prompt. She was even nice enough to split the difference for the cost of shipping with me when it ran over what we had originally planned. I would definitely work with Eldurwen again! A++!!!

3. Eldurwen glass eyes from me and she was wonderful to communicate with.
      Thanks for the smooth transaction!
      Hope you enjoy the eyes~

4. [SIZE="-10"]Eldurewen participated in my ninth Fairyland group order and our transaction was a smooth and easy one! Invoices were paid in a timely fashion and communication was well kept from her end! I could definitely say that I look forward to dealing with her again.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

5. Eldurwen bought a miniature dictionary from me :')
      Perfect smooth transaction!
      Thanks so much!

6. Did a trade with Eldurwen and it went wonderfully. Great person to work with, excellent transaction. Thank you!

7. Eldurwen was a part of my dollmore go. She was fast with her payment and always answered email promptly. I would highly recommend doing business with her!

8. Eldurwen participated in my Soom Aphan split. She paid right away, wasn wonderful to work with, and confirmed with me that she had recieved the head! A wonderful participant, would happily work with again!

9. Perfect transaction with Eldurwen who purchased a Soom Bygg from me on layaway. Payments were as agreed and communication was excellent. She was also very understanding about a shipping mishap involving Bygg that was resolved successfully. An excellent buyer. Thank you!!

10. Eldurwen purchased a pair of urethane eyes from me and she's wonderful buyer to deal with, very quick in payment and
      always very friendly and pleasant to communicate with. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction! :D Highly recommended buyer~!!

11. Eldurwen participated in my Masterpiece Eyes GO. She was super patient and completely understanding even when things didn't go well with Masterpiece messing up on her order. Communication was always pleasant and friendly. I would completely recommend her to anyone in any transaction. Thanks hun! :)

12. Bought a pair of pants from me paid really quickly communication was good lets me know when it gets there and leaves a feedback without asking!recommended!!

13. Eldurwen bought a soom super gem boy body from me..the transaction was very smooth and communication as great.
      I would certainly do business with eldurwen again

14. Please pardon the lateness of this feedback...

Eldurwen took part in my 17th Leekeworld group order run and I am more than happy to say that they were once again wonderful to do business with! :D A great sense of communication and timely responses to invoices - I would definitely recommend them. :)

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      ♥[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experience was as pleasant as my own was! ]♥​

15. I just bought a Dollmore head from this awesome seller. Her communication was terrific and the shipping was lightening fast. I highly recommend doing business with her if the chance arises.

16. I purchased a MNF Eliya from Eldurwen, and she was completely amazing to work with. Communication was fast and friendly, she answered all of my questions, was easy to pay, and shipped her very nicely in the doll's original boxes. I was feeling sad and stressed.. so she got her out the door lickity split for me to cheer me up. A pleasure to do business with, thanks for everything!

17. Good buyer, communicated well, and paid promptly. Would do business again.

18. I sold a SOOM Appini to Eldurwen and everything whent great! She was very sweet and great with Communication. Payment was made fast and I couldnt ask for a better buyer! A++ Buyer!! ^_^
      Thanks again for giving Appini a great home!

19. Sory for late feedback!
      I sold a pair of jeans to Eldurwen. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. Eldurwen also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

20. Second transaction with Eldurwen. I sold a pair of boots from Luts. The payment was fast and the transaction was very smooth. Always a great buyer. I highly recommended her ^_^ thank you !!