1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elelya

Jul 17, 2008

1. Let your message here!

2. Excellent buyer.
      Very nice girl and what a fast payment! I could not be happier and she will really loves my Soo, I am sure *___*!
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. i sold Elelya my juri 05 head.
      she was very sweet to deal with, very good communication, and she was very helping when the package had some delivery problems.
      I would defenitely recommend her, thank you for an very smoot and pleasant transaction !

greetings

lamira

4. an excellent trade (for Juri 2006 head)
      very nice, pleasant, & rapids

désolé ^^" je ne viens pas svt sur DOA, je viens de voir ta demande de feedbacks que maintenant, excuse mon retard !
      biz ! ^.^

5. Elelya accepted my offer to trade heads, even though it wasn't exactly what she wanted, and I very much appreciate it. Communication was excellent and once agreed, shipment was very prompt. I'm very happy to recommend her.

6. I bought a Miyu head from her and she was wonderful to deal with. Very fast shipping and the head was exactly as described. Her communication is great too - she keeps in touch frequently and very responsive to questions.

7. I sold my Elfdoll Lydia to Eleya and it was a fabulous transaction. She paid promptly and I highly recommend her. Thanks so much Eleya!!! Enjoy your doll.

8. Elelya bought an Anos head from me.

+ She was very sweet and accepted to pay too much for shipping, when I didn't know how much it would be. I paid the extras back to her, of course. ^^
      + She paid right away.
      + She was fast to answer messages, easy to communicate with!
      + She messaged me when the head had arrived.

Thank you very much! ^^♥

9. I bought an Elfdoll K half-closed eyes head from Elelya. Communication was great, and the head arrived safe and sound. I highly recommend her! :)

10. I purchased Elfdoll Lydia from Elelya; she is very pleasant to deal with and the whole transaction was quick and easy.

Thanks very much for the beautiful doll. :)

11. I bought a Juri 2006 head from Elelya. She shipped my purchase quickly, answered all my questions quickly, and was very friendly!

Thank you! :)

12. I purchased an Anos head from her about a month or two ago, She was very nice and helpful, things went very smooth and i got him within a week ^-^ Definately do buisness again~

13. Elelya bought my mini-sup yan, was a great buyer, good communication and very happy overall!

14. Elelya sold a Feeple Rona head to me. She is transparent on her shipping schedule and sent the head as early as she can. I got the head in its best condition and can't ask for more. It's better in person! Thanks a lot for giving me a chance to own a Rona! :D

15. I bought an Angel Elf Soo head from Elelya. She kept me updated at every step of the way and was honest about a little faceup residue that she found while giving the head a final clean up before sending her out. The head was well packaged and arrived undamaged. I would love to buy from Elelya again!