1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elelya

Jul 17, 2008

1. Let your message here!
    2. Excellent buyer.
      Very nice girl and what a fast payment! I could not be happier and she will really loves my Soo, I am sure *___*!
    3. i sold Elelya my juri 05 head.
      she was very sweet to deal with, very good communication, and she was very helping when the package had some delivery problems.
      I would defenitely recommend her, thank you for an very smoot and pleasant transaction !

4. an excellent trade (for Juri 2006 head)
      very nice, pleasant, & rapids

désolé ^^" je ne viens pas svt sur DOA, je viens de voir ta demande de feedbacks que maintenant, excuse mon retard !
      biz ! ^.^
    5. Elelya accepted my offer to trade heads, even though it wasn't exactly what she wanted, and I very much appreciate it. Communication was excellent and once agreed, shipment was very prompt. I'm very happy to recommend her.
    6. I bought a Miyu head from her and she was wonderful to deal with. Very fast shipping and the head was exactly as described. Her communication is great too - she keeps in touch frequently and very responsive to questions.
    7. I sold my Elfdoll Lydia to Eleya and it was a fabulous transaction. She paid promptly and I highly recommend her. Thanks so much Eleya!!! Enjoy your doll.
    8. Elelya bought an Anos head from me.

+ She was very sweet and accepted to pay too much for shipping, when I didn't know how much it would be. I paid the extras back to her, of course. ^^
      + She paid right away.
      + She was fast to answer messages, easy to communicate with!
      + She messaged me when the head had arrived.

Thank you very much! ^^♥
    9. I bought an Elfdoll K half-closed eyes head from Elelya. Communication was great, and the head arrived safe and sound. I highly recommend her! :)
    10. I purchased Elfdoll Lydia from Elelya; she is very pleasant to deal with and the whole transaction was quick and easy.

Thanks very much for the beautiful doll. :)
    11. I bought a Juri 2006 head from Elelya. She shipped my purchase quickly, answered all my questions quickly, and was very friendly!

Thank you! :)
    12. I purchased an Anos head from her about a month or two ago, She was very nice and helpful, things went very smooth and i got him within a week ^-^ Definately do buisness again~
    13. Elelya bought my mini-sup yan, was a great buyer, good communication and very happy overall!
    14. Elelya sold a Feeple Rona head to me. She is transparent on her shipping schedule and sent the head as early as she can. I got the head in its best condition and can't ask for more. It's better in person! Thanks a lot for giving me a chance to own a Rona! :D
    15. I bought an Angel Elf Soo head from Elelya. She kept me updated at every step of the way and was honest about a little faceup residue that she found while giving the head a final clean up before sending her out. The head was well packaged and arrived undamaged. I would love to buy from Elelya again!