1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elena

Dec 5, 2006

1. Wonderful wigs! Highly recommended.......

2. Bought a wig, great materials and construction! Will be coming back to Elena next time I need a fur wig without doubt.

3. I sold some MSD clothes to Elena. Payment was super-fast, and she was polite and friendly throughout.

4. I ordered two SD sized fur wigs off Elena. She had them done and shipped to me in three days!! Lightning quick, super good communication, and of course the wigs are fantastic. They're beautifully sewn and great quality. <3

5. Yum for the wigs!! Incredibly fast shipping too.

Now my problem is that I have too many wigs for the number of dolls. *scurries off to peruse the marketplace... ;)

6. Hi
      I purchased 1 blue and 1 silver dread wig.
      The wigs fit wonderfully and were sewn beautifully.
      A lovely transaction. I would definitely buy from you again! 10 out 0f 10!

7. I got a wig from her and she was a total sweetheart to deal with! The wig fits my yo well and I love it! Thanks so much again! Excellent seller! :)

8. i just received my fur wigs for my MSD boy today and they are wonderful! the fur is soooo soft and the craftsmanship is superb~ i'm so happy that i bought my first fur wigs from Elena~ i also don't want to forget to mention how quick i received them and how nice she was throughout the whole process! thanks so so much~ :D

9. LIGHTNING FAST WIG ARRIVAL. And these wigs are AWESOME. They fit much better and are just as cute as some much spendier wigs I have around. I will be back. It will be glorious. Thank you so much! I'll send pictures soon :D.

10. I ordered a couple of wigs from Elena. She shipped them out within a few days and they are very well made. I'll be back for sure in the future. Thank you again. :heartbea:

11. i ordered several wigs during the special sale. they are wonderfully made, the best faux fur wigs i have had. the fit is amazing, great quality. the communication was good, shipping fast, and packed well, highly recommended.

12. I purchased one of Elena's super awesome fur wigs. Communication was wonderful, shipping was quick and the wig is ABSOLUTELY perfect!! Just what I wanted!! I highly recommend!!!!

13. Wonderful and soft, high quality wigs! I was surprised how fast she finished the wigs and the shipping was fast too. I'd definitely recommend her! Thank you again! :aheartbea

14. I bought two fur wigs from Elena, it was a very pleasant transaction with very friendly and fast pms, fast shipping and beautiful wigs. Thank you so much, Elena :)

15. I bought a couple of wigs from Louise again and quality's great! She was quick and was prompt with pm's too. She was very kind with payment options too~ ;o; Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

16. I ordered six wigs from Elena and everything went perfectly! Communication was awesome, shipping fast and quality way up there too-- And the wigs I asked for little extra detail came out perfect. Thanks again, I'd definitely buy from you again in the future. :]

17. Participated in a Minyoo + Sunflower group order that Elena ran, and everything went perfectly. She kept me up to date on what the company was letting her know, placed the order promptly, and held the item for me to pick up in person at a meet. It was an excellent order, and I wouldn't hesitate to be in another one with her. ^__^

Also bought a fur wig from her yesterday, and it's of course the great quality that she's known for. I never regret buying wigs from her. ^^

18. I ordered a wig, and I couldn't love it any more than I already do! It's very high quality and fits like a glove.
      I highly recommend Elena as a seller. She had very good communication throughout the transaction.

19. The boys are loving their new wigs. :) Great quality and lovely person to deal with, we shall be back!

20. I ordered a fur wig from Elena. Communication was quick and friendly. I love the wig. It's great quality for such a cheap price. I definitely plan on ordering again :)