1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elena

Dec 5, 2006

1. I commissioned Elena to sew up two custom wigs for a friend and me and we both could not be happier with the outcome! She was sooo very pleasant and open to our ideas and she had the wigs made/shipped in record time. The wigs are fabulous quality, as expected from S&M; exactly what we were looking for, too. I wouldn't ever hesitate to do business again with Elena~ Thank you so much!

2. I am another happy customer ^_^ I commissioned Elena for a wig for a Soom Sabik and a SDF boy. The 10" fits snugly on my Sabik and I'm still waiting for my Howl to come in at the time of this posting. Both wigs are super soft, high quality and well worth the price. All in all it was a great transaction and I'm likely to come back for more wigs soon.

3. I bought a bambicrony wig from Elena! It's perfect for my boy, sized right and wonderful! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Elena again, she's very nice. Thank you Elena! ^__^

4. I bought several wigs from Elena, and and I'm happy with all of them! Very well made.

Thanks again! :aheartbea

5. Bought some fur wigs from Elena and I'm really pleased with them!!! Was very helpful with my request and showed me several variations, combination and colours for me to decide. Thank you so much again!!!

6. I bought a furwig from Elena ^^
      Communication was friendly and the wig came in perfect condition.
      Thank you!

7. One more very happy customer^^ All the wigs were of good quality, shipping fast and communication very friendly. No problems at all.

Thank you^^

8. I've received my wigs from a group order, i'm very happy with the wigs. Definitely hope to order more from Elena again!

9. I just received my wig today, it's very high quality and looks awesome on my boy. Thank you for a wonderful transaction, I would order more wigs in the future!!!

10. I ordered 2 S&M wigs from Elena and she was fabulous to deal with. Quick on responses, and as usual, her work is lovely. :aheartbea Highly recommended seller. :)

11. I ordered a fur wig from Elena, and it arrived safe and sound at the speed of light.

I seriously think that package must have folded time and space to get here so fast. The wig is perfect and she's totally awesome. I'll definitely be keeping her in mind for future purchases!

12. Just commissioned 2 great faux fur wigs for my boys from Elena ~ Thank you for a lovely transaction! :cake:

13. Kudos to Elena for all of her hard work, she is an absolute dear to work with. She makes the most beautiful wigs and ships incredibly quick. I look forward to doing business with her again in the future.

Thanks so much! :)

14. I commissioned Elena for 2 wigs and she was so great.

She kept great communication and answered all my dumb questions. She was so great to do business with. She let me know when the wigs where sent out (which was SO FAST btw) and they where so perfect and soft :D

I would gladly commission her again and recommend her to anyone considering her. THANK YOU!!!

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. Bought a wig from S&M, brilliant seller! Definitely will be coming back for more :aheartbea:.

16. comissioned alot of wigs from elena!! not only was the communication wonderful, the time lines she provided were also accurate and items were nicely and carefully packed~ thanks!! ^^

17. I commissioned two wigs from Elena, and the transaction was really smooth, wonderful communication, friendly seller! Also, I received the wigs very well packed and the fur she uses is just awesome! It's was exactly what I was looking for to buy for my boy!

Here is a picture of him using it:

[​IMG]

I styled this wig so it could bit better the character... ^__^

The other wig is also great! When I have a picture of my friend's boy using it I'll post here too!!

18. I ordered a wig from Elena last week and I was very happy with the transaction! The wigs are wonderful as well! I will deffinately buy from her in the future:aheartbea

19. I commissioned a wig for an incoming doll, and it's perfect for what I wanted! I'm coming back for sure! Plus, Elena was very nice to talk too, and it was made and shipped in no time! Thanks! :)

20. Ordered a fur wig from Elena, and I have nothing but rave reviews for it. The quality is superb, the fullness is amazing! She was a great pleasure to talk to, and shipped the wig out fast. Thanks so much, I look forward to the next wig I buy from you!