1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elena

Dec 5, 2006

1. After hearing so much great things about S&M i decided to purchase four wigs for them , great and friendly person to deal with. Wigs arrived faster then expected. High quality workmanship . Very happy with the transaction. Will be back again soon ^3^

2. I bought a few furwigs from her and it was the best furwig i have ever seen (and felt)
      She always replied to PMs quickly and always kept me updated with information
      The wigs were packaged safely and are shipped with awesome speed <33

The wigs are sooooooooo soft i cannot resist stroke them times after times xDD
      They also fit my boy's head so perfectly Ovo

3. I commissioned Elena for two fur wigs. Elena was wonderful to deal with and the wigs are amazingly soft and well made! Thanks again for such a great transaction!

4. I ordered a black fur wig from S&M and I must say it is perfect. It's just what I've been looking for, and it is so easy to style. On top of that it's super soft and silky. It fits my EL's head like a glove and it's exceptionally well made. Will be placing another order soon! Thanks again.

5. I commissioned 2 fur wigs from Elena, and they are exactly as advertised! Elena was also super-easy to deal with, and very friendly in the PMs. Thanks!

6. I ordered two fur wigs and they are both amazing! The fur is super soft and so easy to style! The transaction was completely straight-forward and quick. No complaints here. :3

( Also, sorry I'm a bit late in giving you feedback, I almost forgot! D: )

7. I've bought 3 wigs so far from Elena, and I love them all to bits :D She's a super awesome lady! Very friendly! ^_____^
      11 out of 10. &#9829;

8. Bought 4 wigs from Elena for my boys and girls. They arrive pretty quick and the quality of the wigs are very nice. Thank you so much!

9. Sold an SD13 boy sweater to Elena and she was a pleasure to do business with. Quick replies and payment and she let me know right away when it arrived. All around fabulous! Thank you. :3

10. I commissioned a second wig from Elena. She was very friendly. She made it and sent it off quickly. It's so soft, and perfect for what I wanted. I will be back, mehehe. Thanks! ;)

11. I bought four furwigs from Elena in different sizes and they're beautiful wigs! They fit very well! Shipping was very fast and communications very fast and friendly! Thank you! :aheartbea Very much recommended seller!

12. I ordered six wigs from Elena.
      Wigs are amazing, and it was a fast, nice and pleasure dealing~~!!
      I HIGHLY recomend her and her fur wigs!!! *________*
      (Maybe I'll be back ordering again later also~~ :P)

13. I bought two wigs from Elena and they are great! Highly recommended! Fast shipping!

14. Elena and I did a trade, She got a pair of boots and she made me 2 very lovely wigs for my incoming dolls! I can't wait to try them on my boys. I would love to do business with her again, in fact i may have to buy more wigs later. XD

Thx~

15. [size="-10"]Bought a furwig from Elena and it's awesome. Thick&easily styled. Elena was great in answering questions and fast shipping! Definetely recommended ;D

Here's a pic of my boy wearing it~
      [​IMG][/size]

16. I bought four wigs from Elena. They are all great and will work perfectly for my twin boys. The fit is amazing and the hair is nice and thick. I wish I could post a picture, but my twins aren't ready for their closeups. T-T. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Elena again. She's a delight to work with and her product is great!

17. Had a fantastic transaction with Elena! I purchased 4 wigs and they all look awesome on Viv! Great work, fast communication and FANTASTICALLY FAST shipping!!! Will work with again!

Thanks!

18. Elena bought a shirt and wig for me. Payment was sent super fast and she was very nice! I would love to do business with her again! Thanks!

19. I purchased 2 wigs from Elena and am very happy with them. They arrived quickly and are of excellent quality! So soft and fluffy.
      Thank you so much I will be back for more! =D

20. Elena makes the best fur wigs! I've purchased in the past and recently bought two more. They fit my boys wonderfully and are very full and fluffy. Thanks!!