1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elena

Dec 5, 2006

1. I ordered a difficult custom wig from Elena and she did an absolutely fantastic job! Even though the commission was tricky, she was super enthusiastic about taking it on. She let me know her concerns up front and her ideas with respect to how to tackle the design. In particular, she was worried about blending the streaks of gray I had requested in a natural way into the blonde of the wig, and getting the hairline right. She provided me with fairly regular updates, and whenever I wanted to check in I would just send her a quick email and she would let me know where she was at. The head the wig was for was off getting a custom faceup at the time so I encouraged Elena to take her time with the wig. As soon as I let her know that the head was on its way back home she got it finished up and send out to me - it actually arrived a full week before the head did! I am just in love with the wig she made. It is exactly what I pictured, and is super easy and fun to style. I have other wigs from Elena and this wig is just another example of the incredible quality of her work. I am sure I will be commissioning Elena again in the future, and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Here is a photo of my custom wig:
      [​IMG]

2. Ordered a wig at the beginning of December. The wig is great but the seller was very poor at communication. I don't know if something may have been going on, but as a seller, you need to tell your customers you may not be able to answer PMs. I was never told when the wig was shipped nor when to expect it even though i was told i would get an update when it was sent. I sent multiple PMs asking about the status but never received a response. I finally received the wig a month later. I really wish they had told me something. Otherwise, it is a great product. I would recommend the product but be wary of getting zero communication after sending the payment.

3. Purchased a custom wig! everything came out perfectly and communication was wonderful! Highly recommend!

4. I purchased a custom wig at the beginning of December and while I did receive it, it was a full month later even though I was quoted ten days or less.

Communication at the start was wonderful and quick, she made no indication that she wouldn't have any reason to not reply to my PMs, and her page in the Marketplace still read Open for the duration of my transaction. After my payment went through, she told me that she would have the wig made AND shipped within ten days.

I waited a full month before it showed up in the mail, without any reply to any of my multiple PMs. She hadn't even read them. Luckily, the wig showed up the day I planned to open a dispute on paypal, and to say I was annoyed at the lack of communication is an understatement. I took the time to go through her entire feedback thread and made a decision based off of the numerous positive feedback posts. Money for my dolls is very scarce and the $45 I spent was something I had to work very hard to make into my budget. I wish I had gone to a different shop and spent my money elsewhere.

There was no reason given why she didn't reply. I still haven't heard from her-no apology, no explanation, nothing on her store page. I found the last half of this transaction to be unprofessional and rude.

The wig when it came in, was of high quality, it was very soft, and I could see why it was expensive-it was worth the money. I will say it did have a few spots where the base showed through (the fur was sparse, but it was shaved short). Otherwise, it was a well made wig that fit my doll very nicely and the color was rich.

However, I will say that I would not buy from this seller again, should I run into the same issue, because to me that was something I shouldn't have had to deal with, especially from someone who has sold to over a thousand customers with positive feedback.