1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elena

Dec 5, 2006

1. Elena bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

2. Elena made 4 wigs for me. Great to deal with, wonderful communication, and fast with shipping. ^_____^ No problems at all, I strongly recommend~

3. I sold a pair of jeans to Elena.She is very friendly.and make a very quickly payment.a nice communication~Thank you very much.^3^

4. I commissioned a fur wig from Elena, and it's sooo lovely >D< really great quality fur AND make, and she's a sweetheart to boot! I'll definitely be going back to her whenever I need more fur wigs!

5. I ordered a fur wig from Elena, and absolutely am in love with it. It's gorgeous and well made, plus it fits Kori's personality to a T. :D

She was a lovely person to deal with, and replied to my pm's quickly. ^^

I wish I had batteries so I could post a picture, but Alas...D:

6. Purchased my second wig from Elena and got it today! It's so soft and silky...I just love it and it looks lovely on my boy! A+++ seller and wig maker! I'm sure it won't be my last wig!

7. Bought six wigs from her. Communication was great, with messages replied promptly. She constantly kept me updated and was really friendly throughout the transaction, replying all my questions and such.

The furwigs are really well made, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

8. I bought a wig from Elena and everything worked perfectly. She was friendly, communication was great, she replied to all my questions, she worked quickly and the wig is great quality. She was a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely buy from her again.

9. receieved my wig today; it was amazing. SOOO soft! It was perfectly made. Shipping was a little slow, but not Elena's fault! THANK YOU, very very much.

10. I just bought a wig from Elena and I'm soooo happy with it. It is exactly what I wanted and looks even better then the picture! Its very soft and easy to style. Elena was very nice and easy to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again!

11. Ordered a custom wig from Elena and &#9834;loooooooooooooooovvvvvve&#9835; it! Its absolutely perfect for my boy!

I highly recommended her to aaaaaanyone in need of a wig.:D

12. i commisioned two wigs from Elena and i could not be more pleased, she did a wonderful job on them, awesome comunication and very fast shipping!! i can`t wait to deal with her again!

13. I bought a wig from Elena and the whole transaction was fantastic. She finished the wig way sooner than I expected, not to mention the craftsmanship is superb.

14. I purchased six wigs from Elena, and they are very lovely and snug, with nice thick soft fur :) Thanks!

15. I just received two wigs that I commissioned from Louise (Elena) and they are wonderful. Shipping was quick, communication prompt and friendly, the quality is superb and they fit perfectly....I will certainly be back for more.
      Thankyou Louise!
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx
      Photos to follow!!

16. I bought two wigs from Elena and I'm really happy with them. She is a lovely person to deal with, shipping was fast and they fit my boys perfectly. I highly recommend her. Thanks Elena.

17. Bought a wig (basic caramel blonde, size 8) from Elena. Shipped super fast, long before I was expecting it to. Holy cow, what quality! The fur is a lovely shade of natural blonde, fits Cloud's head perfectly, and the stuff is so easy to style! For very thick, easily styled, high quality fur wigs, Spite & Malice wigs are the way to go!

18. Bought a wig from Elena! Communication was excellent, she shipped in the time she said would, and the wig's adorable! Would buy from again : D

19. I bought a fur wig from Elena. It was a perfect transaction, she was very friendly and shipped fast- the wig is gorgeous - thanks again :)

20. I bought a fur wig from Elena and I couldn't be happier. I have had fur wigs in the past from other sources and found them hard to fit on my dolls heads and hard to style. Elena's wig was MUCH different. It is insanely easy to style. It fits my doll's head PERFECTLY. Elena's wigs are very well made and are insanely reasonably priced. They are such cute wigs! I'm definitely going to be purchasing more in the near future.