1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for eleniel ~

Nov 6, 2007

1. Bought a YoSD Linn, needless to say the transaction was absolutely flawless. She sent her out immediately and packed her up very well. I'm very happy with this purchase and I highly recommend her!
      -Pandora-

2. eleniel sold me a cute YoSD bunny blanket :3. She was always so kind and nice while talking to each other ^^ ... so fast answering to my messages and it even faster sending, very well protected, the cute blanket ^^. I would love to dealing with her in future if she allows me to do it without any doubt at all ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

3. I bought a pair of converse sneakers from eleniel -- they were well packed and mailed very quickly. Thank you!

4. I bought a pair of Volks shoes from Eleniel. Shipping was fast and the shoes were very well packaged. I strongly recommend her!

5. I bought a pair of Volks dress sets from Eleniel. Shipping was fast and the items were very well packaged and in perfect shape. I strongly recommend her! Thank you so much, dear!

6. eleniel bought a LTF open eyed face plate of a Lishe from me. She paid fast and was easy and friendly to deal with. So glad she was in USA too. :lol: I worry when I have to ship overseas that items will get lost.

7. I brought a very nice SD suit set from eleniel. Fast shipping, excellent communication. Thank you very much!

8. Eleniel bought a wig from me and paid super fast & communication was great! I highly recommend her! Thanks for a great transaction :-)

9. Just received an outfit I purchased from eleniel and I couldn't be happier! She was very quick and polite with her pm's, sent the dress fast and it has arrived in perfect condition.
      I would happily buy from her again :)

10. eleniel bought a kimono set from me, and she was fabulous! Thanks again!

11. I sold an item to elenial. She was a wonderful buyer. I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you!

12. Sold eleniel a pair of hands. She was very nice, very prompt with payment and was understanding about a short delay in shipping. She let me know when the hands arrived, which I always appreciate in a buyer. ^_^ I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

13. I bought outfits from eleniel, it was a very pleasant transaction!

She anwered quick and very friendly to pms, the outfits was shipped out fast and arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you so much!

14. I bought some guns and gun hands for Luts SDF doll from eleniel and it was a great transaction. Everything went smoothly, great communication and quick shipping. I would definitely recommend her as a seller!

--Nadia

15. I bought a Yosd School set from Eleniel.It's cute and comes in good condition!~She shipped very fast and we had a wonderful communication~Thank you very much!

16. ~<3~ Took place in one of my Dollmore Group orders and everything went very smoothly, would love to work with again! ~<3~

17. Purchased a beautiful blue sweater for my littlefee and I couldn't be happier. It was very well packaged and shipper super quick. Thank you again for this transaction!

18. I sold an outfit to Eleniel, and everything went perfect. Payment was received immediately, and I can recommend this member to anyone out there. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a modded B&G Morant head from Eleniel. She was excellent and held it for me until funds got into my Paypal even though she doesn't normally do that without deposit. She even held onto the head until I told her to ship because of the postal strike.

Head was excellently packaged and arrived safely! I'm extremely pleased with this transaction and would happily deal with Eleniel again.

Thanks again!

20. I have some excellent, if not a little unorthodox feedback to leave for eleniel. Even though she was not the person I was in a transaction with, nor vice versa, our outfits got mixed and she received the outfit I purchased from the. Seller, and I received hers. We were promptly put in touch with eachother so to fix the mix~up and she was a sweetheart to deal with. She let me kno immediately when she was sending it, was polite in exchanging info, and let me know when her item got to her safely. This sort of professional common courtesy I am finding is becoming more and more rare, especially in the situation of accidentally receiving someone elses items. For that, not only do I thank her, but I just wanted to share that she is definitely someone on the up and up. Thank you, eleniel.