Feedback for Elf-Ears

Jul 10, 2006

1. I've bought from a lot of people on DOA, and while I was relying on the old feedback list, it seems to have disappeared, so I'm joining the new way of doing feedback and started a thread. Thanks in advance everyone! :aheartbea

Annette

2. Elf-ears just participated in the Leeke wig group order I ran. She paid quickly, responded to PMs and was just lovely to work with. :daisy:

3. Elf-ears is a great buyer! Patient since the batch of swords I wanted didn't get released from the manufacturer for an additional 3 weeks!

<3

4. Elf-Ears bought two dresses from me, great buyer!!!

5. elf-ears is WONDERFUL to do business with. I bought a doll through her; she helped so much . . . and the transaction was great. I highly recommend her to everyone!! ^__________^

6. Elf-ears joined my Bambicrony group order. She is a pleasure to work with! Pays promptly, and communicates beautifully.

POSITIVE!

7. elf-ears commissioned me for a tiny unicorn crown and was very patient getting measurements for me and waiting for parts to come in. Great communication, fast payment, highly recommended!

8. Elf-ears bought a pair of wings from me, her communication and payment were right on time so everything went smoothly. She let me know when they arrive too, thank you!

9. Elf-ears bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

10. Bought a School A head from elf-ears and she was uber friendly and speedy! great transaction!!

11. Elf-Ears participated in my IO split and is such a dear of a person! Truly wonderful to work with, quick payments and super friendly in all her pms!

Thanks so much again! :goldstar

12. I purchased an Io Scarred head from elf-ears.
      Her pricing was EXTREMELY reasonable!
      I got photos of the head promptly, and she sent the head out the day after I paid.
      Overall, one of the quickest and easiest transactions I've had. :)
      Thank you very much!!

13. Elf-Ears recently participated in my third Glass Eyes group order and she was lovely to work with from start to finish. Great communication and prompt payments make for a smooth transaction every time and this was definitely a smooth transaction!

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :D I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one! :clover

14. She bought a re-painted MyTwinn horse, which is a great scale for SD sized doll. She did a layaway for it, and everything went fine. Good communication, quick payments, wonderful buyer.

15. I bought the Heliot outfit from elf-ears through a split and she was perfect with communication, always keeping me informed. She also gave me a really decent price on the outfit! Thanks so much for everything! :) I recommend elf-ears highly to anyone wanting to purchase anything from her.

16. elf-ears has purchased and commissioned several more items from me since I last posted here and been perfect every time. Great communication, super-fast payment, and always great to work with! Highly recommended! :goldstar

17. Sold a customized handmade furwig to elf-ears. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

18. Elf-Ears took part in my Soom Amber Split... very friendly, very fast payment and communication :-) Thanks so much for being such a great buyer :-) Becky

19. elf-ears was part of two of my Soom splits, Chrom and Hati/Skoll split. Was a perfect, wonderful buyer! Great communication, prompt payment, and a real pleasure to deal with, also let me know when things ariived and left me feedback. I would love to work with again.

Thank you very much!

20. Joined in my long Soom split for such a small piece! ;) Was very patient and kept up great communication throughout. Would gladly do a split again with! Thanks. :)