1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elfinder

Feb 2, 2006

1. I meant to post this earlier, but here it is finally :)

I bought a wonderful SD pureskin body from elfinder, and it came quickly, packed well and is beautiful with my SD Sara. I love it! Thanks for a great transaction!
    2. I ran a Dollmore group order and elfinder was an excellent participant. Fast payment and good communication.
    3. I had a great transaction with elfinder. Thanks so much for prompt shipping!
    4. Well I figured it was finally time for me to make my own feedback thread for DoA. So if you have bought or sold, traded etc with me please leave a comment here! Thanks in advanced!
    5. bought a SD10 Nono and a set of eyes from Elfinder. she is totally awesome to deal with :) highly recommended. A++++
    6. Thank you very much! I just got the trading head from elfinder!
      Smooth communication and fast.
      Highly recommended+1 (:
    7. I just received a Cheery Doll SD13 striped shirt for my guys.

The transaction was great, with a lot of communication back and forth and friendly service.

I would definitely purchase from this seller again!
    8. Wonderfull Seller. Prompt posting with the item in wonderful condition. Thanks so much.
    9. I highly recommend this member as she was a communicative buyer who made a prompt payment. Very patient and pleasant to do business with!
    10. I bought a pair of pants from elfinder. She answered messages quickly and shipped very fast. Thank you! :)
    11. An awesome seller! She great about getting back to you ASAP and the items are in wonderful condition. I hope to do more buying from her in the future!

Thanks Elfinder!
    12. Our first transaction with elfinder was the best! Quick payment and a #1 buyer! Thanks so much.
    13. Elfinder bought a wig from me and paid really promptly! :D Thank you for the fast transaction!!
    14. Sold a skirt to elfinder! Super great to deal with! Fast payment! Much love! <3
    15. Bought a pair of pants from her and she sent them right away. Friendly and great communication. :)
    16. GOt a kimono and 2 wigs from elfinder- gorgeous and well cared for! Fabulous trade, thank you!
    17. I just received the Dollheart boots for SD10/13 girls that I bought from Danaka, only about two weeks after I bought them (I live in Europe, and they were sent by normal mail as I requested)! It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction, I would certainly buy again from Danaka.
    18. Bought a modded NS NaNuRi head.
      Great with communication!
      Fast shipper ta boot!
      Highly recommend!

19. Bought an SD wig.
      SUPER-fast ship, great communication, very highly recommended seller. :D
    20. I sold a few items to ElfFinder and it was an excellent transaction, just wanted to give her a thank you publicly. Thank you again from goth-chics.com!