1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Elfvan88

May 10, 2017

1. Elfvan88 bought a Souldoll Souloid IRAKI-body from me. Communication and payment was very prompt. And she let me know as soon as the parsel arrived. Very friendly to deal with. Excellent buyer! Only the best recommendations! Once again thanks a lot! :)

2. She bought a Komorebi SD body from Merry Doll Round from me. Communication was excellent and payment so fast and quick. Great buyer !! I recommend buying or selling from her anytime.

Thank you so much !

3. I purchased a DIM Flowne head from Elfvan88 earlier this month and the head arrived safely and in a timely manner. I would definitely do business with them again. :)

4. I did a trade with Elfvan88 and had a great time doing so!! I wouldn't ever hesitate to work with her again in the future! Everything arrived safe and sound and in great condition <3

5. I bought a modded Doll family A Anthony head from @Elfvan88 ~ Transaction was an overall wonderful experience; communication was prompt/ clear, overall friendly seller, and shipping was prompt + very well packaged! This seller gets an A+ from me and I hope to do business with them in the future! :)

6. Just purchased and received a head. I love love love it. It's in wonderful condition, and the seller is super friendly. Highly recommend. :)

7. Purchased my DIM Bellosse from Elfvan88. Super easy to deal with and head arrived safe and sound :) Would deal with again!!

8. Positive Feedback! I recently purchased a Dollstown 18yrs girl body from Elfvan88 and everything went perfectly. They let me do a short layaway, they communicated quickly and in a very pleasant manner, and they shipped the body fast (it was packaged very well too)! I would definitely buy from them and recommend them as a seller :)

9. I bought a dollshe arsene head from Elfvan88 and Im so happy with the transaction. She shipped the same day I payed! That is sooooo good service :D
      The head was packed safe and arrived fast. Would buy from Elfvan88 any time :)

10. The wonderful @Elfvan88 bought a Doll Chateau A08 body from me. She was an absolute dream to sell to with prompt, friendly and polite communication throughout the entire transaction. Thank you so much for buying from me and for being a true star! I look forward to seeing how you progress with your swoon worthy hybrid. :D

11. Elfvan88 replied to my WTT thread I had opened to sell or trade my resinsoul 60 body, offering another sd body that could match the head I had, so I agreed to trade with her and she's been absolutely friendly and polite, keeping me updated on shipment, and let me know as soon as she got her body, as well.
      The trade went absolutely smoothly and the body was well packaged and was shipped promptly and arrived quite fast, too.
      I happily reccomend her and, indeed, I'd be pleased to deal with her again, in future.

12. Elfvan88 answered my WTB thread and sold me a Fairyland Lunnula modded sleeping head. Everything about this transaction was wonderful. she is super friendly, very kind, very easy and quick to communicate with and just all around lovely. Shipped the head super fast and packed VERY well. Thank you so much for everything, I love this girl so much! <3 I promise to give her a good home ^^

I highly recommend her as a seller!

13. Elfvan88 bought a head from me, she was super wonderful to do business with! Prompt, friendly communication and an all around pleasure to deal with, would recommend 10/10!

14. @Elfvan88 bought an Angelsdoll Cat Avatar Cian head from me. Payments were swift. Communication was superb. She let me know once the head arrived. Overall, a pleasant interaction. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you!

15. I bought a head from Elfvan88 and it was a great transaction.
      Very nice communication and super fast shipping.
      The parcel arrived very well packaged.

I can highly recommend her as a seller!
      Thanks again <3

16. I purchased a doll head from Elfvan88 ~ Everything went perfect !! Packaged extremely well along with some tasty gifts ♡ Thank you for such a fun transaction. I highly recommend A+++

17. Elfvan88 bought a Brownie Momo from me, she was a delight to deal with, excellent communication and payment was made in time. I would highly recommend her! <3

18. bought a twigling Eloy head from Elfvan88, great communication, and it was well packaged. A+

19. I bought Doll Chateau Christina on Y-body-02 from Elfvan88, and the transaction was perfect! She was very friendly and patiently answered all my questions regarding the sale. She also shipped the package out extremely quick, and the package was super safely packed!

Would definitely do business with Elfvan88 again in the future! Thank you very much! :aheartbea

20. I have traded my Butterfly doll with Elfvan88. She was so nice, it was a perfect transaction. Communication was fast and clear. We agreed very quickly on the process and everything has worked well. The doll was as described in the sale post. It was a real pleasure to do this trade. I have met a very nice person and I would be happy to make another transaction with her :)