1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for elfy016

Jan 20, 2008

1. My feedback thread. Thank you!

#1 elfy016, Jan 20, 2008
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    2. I traded a wig for a wig w/ elfy016, both items arrived super quick and her wig that she sent me was lovely and in new condition! :) Thank you so much!!

3. Paid very promptly and was fast with communication. Sold her a doll. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

4. I've completed a trade with elfy016 and she is most trust worthy!!

5. She's great! Response was very quick and I recieved the package a lot sooner than expected. I would definately do business with her again.

6. I purchased a wee puki from elfy and she was a pleasure to work with start to finish. She was on top of the transaction with exceptional communication, the package arrived quickly, everything was in lovely condition and well-packaged. It simply doesn't get better!

Thank you, elfy!! :)

7. The damaged CP Soo Dark Elf head and Bobobie girl body arrived very quickly and in wonderful condition.
      Thanks for the clothes,wig and earrings extra!

Would definatly buy from her again.

8. Good Buyer. Paid Quick. Good communication, dealt with weather-related delays. :)

9. I recently completed a trade, she is VERY nice and communicates quickly, the doll was shipped out very fast and arrived immediately! I would definitely do business with elfy016 again! :D

10. Purchased a pair of 16mm red dollmore eyes for my li'l vampy girl and I love them..elfy is just as sweet as the li'l candies included with the package. Quick replies to my emails and quick mailing too. Came with TLC.
      Recommend to all buyers, I know I will be back again

:love

11. Bought a pair of 18mm Blind Blue Eyes from Elfy016 :D Was quick to respond and everything ^^!! Hope to do business again!!

12. bought a mnf doll head. Everything was perfect - great communications all around and fast ship. I would not hesitate to buy from her again :)

13. Purchase a pair of MNF heart hands from Carolyn aka elfy and she sent them to me wrapped with TLC and something sweet, she spoils her buyers with unexpected goodies,quick emails and quick shipping..Gosh I love this kind of Seller and I Highly Recommend her to all Buyers and Sellers!​

:aheartbea Thank you for All Elfy :aheartbea

14. I recently purchased a MiniFee Sleeping Shiwoo head from elfy016 and the transaction went perfectly!! :D

She was kind enough to answer all my questions and understanding enough to hold him for me for an extended period of time. We had great and friendly communication and she shipped him very quickly. I am very pleased with this transaction and very happy to have my new boy's head home. :D

I would definitely do business with her again and I highly recommend her. :D

:cheer Thank you so much. :cheer
      :aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

15. I just bought a wig and some eyes from elfy and they've already arrived! :D
      Great communication and super fast shipping. Would definitely recommend her as a seller. :)

16. Elfy sold me a Minifee Shiwoo in need of some work and everything was precisely as described and was friendly and shipped very swiftly. Nothing but positives here! :D

17. elfy016 bought a pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Fast payment and Nice buyer~Highly recommend~^O^/

It's my pleasure that you love our glass eyes.
      I hope I will trade with you again~m(_ _)m

18. Bought some eyes from elfy016. Great condition, fast shipping, and super communication! Thanks!

19. elfy016 bought a wig from me- great communication, prompt payment, all around a perfect transaction! Thanks!

20. Elfy bought a MNF Des head from me:) Very friendly and pleasant person. Communication was very good and payment was as agreed as well:) Highly recommended:) Thank you very much:)