1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for elha

Jan 14, 2010

1. Starting this feedback thread for elha, since she doesn't have one yet. If you've had any transactions with her, please post your feedback and comments here. :)

elha recently purchased my MNF Karsh. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with -- very friendly with good communication and quick payment, plus she had the greatest amount of patience for the slow holiday shipping times. Highly recommended, thank you so much! :aheartbea

2. I just sold a Soom MD Cass to elha. It was a very good transaction, very nice to deal with.

Thank you very much.

3. Elha purchased my Soom Chrom head. Communication was great! She also let me know when the head arrived to her safely! Very very nice transaction!!

4. Elha bought a doll from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great.Elha was a very nice person to deal with.
      Highly recommended^ ^

5. I bought a Soom Arkose in violet skin from elha and everything went fine :-) I used a short layaway to get my dream doll. She was very communicative and shipped my doll very fast! I would definitive buy from her again <3

6. elha purchased my Loongsoul Morgan. She replied quickly and friendly to PMs and paid promptly. All in all a lovely transaction. Recommended reliable buyer!